T- Sorry Maddam Sir..aage se nahi hoga..I promise..

Haseena forgave her and did the required corrections in the file. She reached the Headquarters at 1:50pm sharp and was about to knock Anubhav's cabin door, when she saw the scene in front of her and her anger knew no limits now. Anubhav was sipping coffee with Tisha...who was talking to him as if they were childhood friends. She noticed Tisha intentionally trying to get hold of Anubhav's hand..but he was unaware of that.

"May I come in, Sir?", they heard Haseena..Anubhav gulped as he knew this expression if hers. He nodded timidly. Haseena entered in style and put the stack of files on his desk with a small bang..expressing her anger.

HM-  Jai Hind Sir..jaisa ki aap dekh sakte hain l, sabhi files ready hain aur 2 baj rahe hain..I hope ab aapko koi shikayat nahi hogi.

AS- V..very good Haseenaji..

HM gave a fake smile and glared at Tisha..she hurriedly stood up and saluted her.

AS- ASI Tisha, Aapko ab jaana chahiye..aasha karte hain aap samajh gayi hain jo humne kaha hai..

T- Bilkul Sir..aap kahe aur main na samjhun aisa kaise ho sakta hai..(AS widened his eyes..Haseena felt like slapping this girl)..I mean, aap kahe aur koi na samjhe aise kaise ho sakta hai..aap accha samjha lete hain...(nervously fumbled)...main jaati hun sir..Jai Hind! Jai Hind MS!

She practically ran away..Anubhav fixed his gaze on Haseena..who was still glaring at him angrily.

HM- I think humein bhi jana chahiye Sir.

AS- Haseenaji aap coffee pikar jaiye na..

Author- Bhaiya galat taar chhed di, ab bhugto..🤦‍♀

HM- aap apni junior ke sath pijiye na coffee..hamein nahi chahiye..(taunted and went)

••••♥♥♥••••

Haseena was playing with Ruhi when she noticed his gaze at her.

HM- Ruhi baby, apne papa ko bolo apna kaam kare, humein ghoorne se hum nahi maanne wale...(kissing Ruhi's cheek)

Ruhi looked at her father, who made a puppy face..and again looked at Haseena with a pleading face.

HM- matlab bolne bhi nahi aaya abtak par side apne papa ki logi tum..(angrily)

Ruhi bowed down..

AS- ab hamara gussa uss bechari par kyu nikaal rahi hain Priye...(HM glared at him)...maan jaiye na🥺

She turned her face other side and gave Ruhi her doll to play with. She again went outside the room and Anubhav followed her.

Kitchen-

Haseena was gazing at the contents of fridge..trying to decided what to make..as it was just her, Anubhav and Ruhi..the parents had gone for a senior citizen trip of the locality.

"Khana hum bana dete hain", she heard Anubhav's voice.

HM- koi zaroorat nahi hai..(closing the fridge after taking a bottle gourd)..hum lauki bana rahe hain..