Bio

Name: Juan shingen

Name: Juan shingen

Class: samurai

Weapons: rivers of blood, staff of the guilty, finger seal

Sorcery: briars of sins, briars of punishment

Incarnation: heal, erdtree blessing, swarm of flies, bloodboon, blood flame talons

Background: a lone samurai from the distance land of reed. A samurai who fled from his homeland and made his way to the lands between. A deadly wave came crashing down onto his boat, but woken up ashore as he thought he was dead. But was given a goal from a mysterious lady known as melina. Now he ventures into the new land and face off many creatures and beast. One day he discovered both sorcery and incantations by mastering arcane skills. He met others who were once from his homeland, now they serve the Lord of blood. After defeating them and taking the sword made of blood he sought out the lord of blood and defeated him. Taking its remembrance and his great runes. But his journey is not done, for he still needs to complete his adventures.

Name: Daniel stronghold

Class: knight

Weapon: Vyke's War Spear, frenzied flame seal

Sorcery: none

Incantations: the flames of frenzy, howl of shabriri, frenzied burst, inescapable frenzy, unendurable frenzy

Background: a once royal to castle morne, but now a dead corpse of the victims of the castle. One day we rised back up and was given a task from Melina. Now he explores the lands between and help those that needed the most. One day he discovered an incantation of a yellow flames. He master it and use it to his advantage as a way to help everyone. But soon turn to greet for power and with the help of a blind maiden he goes looking for more of those spells. But even after getting the spells he wanted, he still hungers for more power. After giving her three eye grapes, she guides him to a place below the capital city. There he'll find what he needs to get and the true place of ultimate power. He makes his way to it and gets to where he needs to go. Melina warns him about the path he is taking, be he ignores her and chose the path of the frenzied flames. Melina abandoned him and will one day hunt him down, now matter the cost. Now he continues on his path and will bring fear and chaos to those that stood in his way.

Name: Stephen arcane

Class: sorcerer

Weapon: Bastard's stars, staff of lusat

Sorcery: rennala full moon, comet azur, founding rain of stars, meteorite of astel, stars of ruin, crystal release, and others

Incantation: none

Background: a son of a once students of the academy. A place where is mother and father have met and got married. They had Stephen arcane as they treasure him like no other. During the shattering of the Elden ring his father once tried to convince the academy to do something. But was met with rejection and exiled from the academy. Later on a month they all perish in their home, until one day Stephen arcane rise in a young age. He met Melina and she told him about his goal, but was too young to even venture into the lands between. Over the years he followed his mother and father steps and decided to learn sorceries. Each year he begins to study and master all types of sorceries from gravity magic to carian magic to magic he forbids to use such as death magic. One day he took a step forward and being to seek out the two sorcerer's and their staffs. They once possess magic that are primordial and primeval. Now he uses the staff of lusat and his armour as an honour of his accomplishments. Once he is fully matured he now ventures into the lands between and begins the goal Melina has given him.

How they all meet.

It started with them meeting in the mountain top of giants. A place high in the clouds where fire giants once roam. There Juan shingen wondered the icy lake of the mountain. That's where he met Daniel stronghold, the one given chaos. They faut when they encountered each other as jaun see him as the harbinger of this world. Daniel was powerful enough to take on anything in his way, but Juan is more quicker on his feet thanks to his training in his homeland. Daniel tries to strike him with his frenzy flames, but he completely missed him. But his spell was deflected by Stephen arcane, who arrived to see what was going on. He goes to stop the fight, but ends up joining the fight. Now it was an all fight in the icy lake of the mountain. After a long fight Stephen arcane use a lost spell to mute all their skills and magic, even his spells as well. He sees great potential in them, especially from the Daniel stronghold and his frenzy flames. He knows that he can help Juan shingen and bring peace to himself and his guilty of leaving. He knows that Daniel stronghold still has good in him and a heart as it's possible for him to abandon this path. So he decided to create a trio and join together to complete their goal. Tho they refused to do so, especially for Juan who want to join with someone possessing madness.

Stephen arcane made a promise to them that one day they all should become Elden lords and bring peace to the lands between. In the end they'll see that everything they are going through will be in the back of their mind. Still they wouldn't want to join together, but since it's a promise they accept. Daniel still wants to become the lord of frenzy flames, but one day he'll abandon it. Now the three are on a quest to become Elden lords and decided the fate of this land. But what awaits them is something that is far beyond comprehension. One that Stephen arcane can not comprehend. What will they expect, that will soon be their answered.