Heroes of Korea (4)

Start from the beginning

Miles: "I'm glad we arrived on time."

Peter: "Yeah."

Ami: "We're still not finish boys."

Peter: "Right."

Mongdal lifted rubble off of himself as he looked up at Jon who just floating their with a glare.

Mongdal: "You must be Superman! Oh how I longed to meet you."

Jon: "Whatever you did to Tae-won, undo it now."

Mongdal: "Or what? I have the power to take you down. I won't just return it just like that!"

Jon: "So be it."

Mongdal: "I'll bash your skull in!"

The two flew towards each other as their fists made contact creating a shockwave that caused the forest to shake and an avalanche to happen. Cut to the rest of Tiger Division as they approached the large door Kl'rt was guarding as the Super Skrull grinned.

Kl'rt: "I see that Superman has arrived."

Peter: "Be careful everyone. That's a Super Skrull we are about to face."

Miles: "And the worse part is that he has the DNA of Hulk in his veins."

Auntie: "That's bad. Right?"

The General just nod it's head as it went into a fighting stance. Kl'rt could only laugh at them as his body started to grow big as his eyes turned green. Then all of his abilities turned on as his right arm was ignited into flames and the other arm gave out a rock like skin.

Peter: "Miles, go and help Felicia find Kitty. We'll handle it from here."

Miles: "Are you sure? I mean Jon had a rough time with this guy earlier now that he has Hulks powers."

Mr. Enigma: "Don't worry kid, we take it from here."

Luna: "Yeah Miles, go and find your friends."

Miles looked at them before nodding hesitantly.

Miles: "Be careful you guys."

He then ran back trying to find Felicia on tracking Kitty. Meanwhile, Felicia and Kitty were running around the hallways trying to find Mongdal's real body as Taskmaster suddenly came out of the corner trying to slash them with his sword but Felicia pushed herself and Kitty just in time for the sword to slash both of them.

Felicia: "Go ahead Kitty! I'll handle him!"

Kitty nodded and went through another wall. Taskmaster and Felicia started to circle around each other as she let out her sharp claws.

Taskmaster: "You think you can beat me little cat?"

Felicia: "Let's find out."

The two went head on as the others did the same with K'lrt. We cut to a mountain as Mongdal and Jon crashed on the side and came out on the other side. They crashed on the forest below as Jon pummeled Mongdal to the ground making the crater even bigger and deeper. Mongdal gritted his teeth before firing his Optic beams at Jon who dodged and grabbed Mongdal by his leg and threw him through multiple trees.

Jon flew to cause after him and blasted Mongdal with his Heat Vision as the villain crossed his arms to block it but still felt his arms burning. He turned his body as flew towards Jon and landed a punch but the Man of Steel retaliated with his own sending Mongdal flying out of the forest and into the sky.

Jon: "Stop before you get hurt even more."

Mongdal snarled and flew towards Jon who just moved to side using his speed. Mongdal punched the air where Jon was as he turned around with anger plastered on his face.