The Cat Burglar (1)

It's been a week since Kitty and Kamala joined the team. The girls were having a blast as they got along with each other. Kamala started to fan-girl once she saw Jon. She frantically shook his hand so fast making the Kryptonian laugh at her behavior. The three boys can be seen on the living room with Miles on his phone and Jon writing something on his notebook while Sam slumped himself on the sofa.

Sam: "Awe man. When would we get more boys on the team?"

Miles: "Ask Black Widow."

Sam: "Dude. You know I'm scared of her right?"

Miles: "I know. That's why you should go and ask her to find out. I always find it funny seeing your reaction."

Sam: "Oh you little-"

Jon: "Don't worry Sam. Mom will notify us if there's a new member to join our little group."

Miles: "Besides, I thought you would be happy having more girls around."

Sam: "You're not wrong though."

The girls then arrived back from buying something from the city to see the boys chilling in the living room.

Gwen: "What are you boys up to?"

Sam: "Nothing."

Jon: "Just Sam doing nothing. I'll prepare lunch for us."

Kamala: "Yes!"

Riri: "You really love Jon's food huh?"

Kitty: "I mean who doesn't."

Gwen: "I'll with lunch Jon if it's okay with you."

Jon: "That would be so much better."

The two then started to make lunch as the others quickly joined Miles and Sam in the living room. They turned on the TV to see a news of a robbery. Apparently, someone stole a very expensive work of art without the security sensors noticing.

Kitty: "That must be one hell of a cat burglar."

Miles: "Stole something without triggering the alarm. I'd say the thief's a professional."

Steve: "From what we know, it's the same thief we are chasing for a month now. We are going to catch whoever it is to put a stop to this."

Riri: "Even the Avengers are having trouble catching this person."

Sam: "Must have some superpower to get away from the heroes and hide."

Kamala: "Invisibility? Camouflage? Super speed? There's a lot actually."

Kitty: "Or maybe they don't have powers."

Jon: "Let's dwell on that later. Lunch is ready."

They all ate lunch together and cleaned the table after. Once they are all done, Natasha arrived just in time.