The Cat Burglar (4)

Felicia with her daughter and the nanny finally got back up and saw everyone in the building panicking. The shaking started to get more intense as Felicia tried to call Jon again but nothing.

Nanny: "Ms. Hardy I want to know what is going on here!?"

Felicia: "It's hard to explain but we need to get out now."

That's when the floor exploded and Jon came out and hit the ceiling before falling to the floor. Everyone panicked and ran out of the building as Felicia gave Meg to the nanny and ran towards Jon.

Felicia: "Jon! What the fuck happened? Did you get Fisk?"

Jon: "We have something right now."

Felicia raised a brow in question until Weapon H came out of the hole and landed with a thud. Felicia froze in fear as the hulking figure charged towards them ready to crush them with his fist. Jon caught it just in time as he grit his teeth before punching Weapon H making it stumble back.

Jon: "You need to get out here. It's dangerous."

Felicia: "What about you?!"

Jon: "I'll hold him off! Go! Get to safety!"

Jon was then grabbed by the head and he was slammed on the floor. Weapon H then turned to Felicia but Jon wrapped his arm around the beast's head and pulled him back from her.

Jon: "Go!"

Felicia was hesitant but nodded in response. She ran back towards the nanny and grabbed Meg from her before they ran towards the exit.

Felicia: "I'll go get help. Stay alive you idiot!"

Weapon H tried to get Jon off his back but the Kryptonian wrapped his arms even tighter. Weapon H slammed his back on the wall with Jon on it as the beast grabbed his leg before throwing through the ceiling. Jon went through multiple floors before finally stopping. He dodged an uppercut from the beast spinning and landed a right hook on the beast's face sending it skidding on the floor destroying a bunch of work desks.

Jon flew towards him grabbing another desk before bashing Weapon H multiple times as the desk got destroyed with every bash. Jon landed more powerful blows but the beast countered with his own. He hit Jon but it only made the man of steel stumble but he regained his footing and landed an uppercut that sent the beasts to more floors above.  Jon flew through the hole and blasted the beast with his Heat Vision pushing Weapon H even further.

Their fight got them out of the building as Jon used his speed, appearing behind Weapon H and landing an axe handle sending the beast crashing to the streets of New York. Jon was lucky enough that there weren't people there. He flew back down and speared Weapon H as the beast dug his feet on the ground with a raised fist. He then brought his fist down hitting Jon on his back slamming the hero to the ground.

Jon jumped back as Weapon H used his claws trying to stab him. He then dashed towards the beast landing a knee to the face. He grabbed the beast by the head before smashing his face on the concrete road. Weapon H elbowed Jon stunning him as he grabbed the hero's leg and slammed him on the car before throwing him towards a building. The beast roared loudly as Jon came out from the building wiping blood from his mouth.

Jon: "This is getting a little too much."

He then saw all the wounds Weapon H had started to heal.

Jon: "What is this guy made of?!"

After getting her daughter and the nanny back to her apartment, Felicia immediately went towards the New Avenger's Tower. She claimed up to the top floor and went inside getting everyone's attention. They all went into defensive mode as Felicia raised his hands up.