𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐗 . . . 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄

PROJECT SIN EATER . . . message ten
ACCUSTOMED WINE

Two thuds entered the formerly silent room, making the Braus family stop eating and turn their heads to the sound but nothing would prepare the sight for them

"Wha- NICCOLO! What're you doin' to the three?!" Arthur asked in obvious anger as he stood up, seeing the sight of a bloodied Dymphna, with one knife in the side of her neck deeply and another in where her Achilles Tendon was, and the injured kids, which Niccolo held Falco in one, holding him in a threatening stance with a knife.

Gabi looked up at the family as Niccolo pointed his knife at her, "'Mia' here's been keeping secrets from you. One being that she was the one who murdered Sasha."

Arthur and Lisa gasped at the confession, eyes widening in horror.

"She may be a kid, but she's also a trained Marleyan soldier. She climbed aboard the Scout's airship as it left Marley and shot Sasha in cold blood." Niccolo said with wide eyes before continuing, "She's the reason your daughter's gone."

"Your. . . daughter?" Gabi questioned in confusion, her fingers bloodied from her nose dripping with blood as she looked up and then gasped in horror at the two adults, realizing.

Niccolo stretched his arm holding the knife towards Arthur, "Take it, Mr. Braus. Go ahead. If you can't bring yourself to kill her, then I can do it for you. As the father, it's your call."

It was eerily silent as Arthur stared at him in horror, not even realizing the sound of steps trailing from outside the dining room secluded for the Braus family.

"Wha- What's going on here? Everybody, hurry over!" The blond man yelled out to the bottom of the fancy hallway.

"Huh? What is it?" A voice questioned before the group went down to see what was happening, similar soldiers eyes widening at the sight.

"That's the kid who shot Sasha! The one who guided her too!" One of them said in realization, "I heard they were on the run, but I'm surprised you recognized her."

He then realized the bloodied mess Dymphna was in, gasping lightly as he looked at Niccolo. "Wait, what are you-"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME! YOU HEAR?" He threatened as he brought Falco closer to him, as well as the knife to his next, "I'm just going to avenge Sasha, that's all I want!"

The soldiers stopped, the soldier speaking stopping in his tracks.

"Stop. . . leave Falco out of this, please!" "What, is this brat someone special to you?! Is that why he tried to protect you earlier?!"

"You care about him, huh? Well, I used to care about someone, too! A dirt-blooded Eldian! A descendant of devils! A woman who enjoyed the food I cooked more than anyone I'd ever met before!" Niccolo yelled, his voice cracking at every mention of Sasha