𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐕𝐈 . . . 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓

PROJECT SIN EATER . . . message six
ASSASSIN'S BULLET

The Armored Titan glared at the Attack Titan with its yellow eyes, the Attack Titan's fists still gripping the dismembered Jaw Titan's hair before they both ran at each other, the Armored Titan going for the first punch

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The Armored Titan glared at the Attack Titan with its yellow eyes, the Attack Titan's fists still gripping the dismembered Jaw Titan's hair before they both ran at each other, the Armored Titan going for the first punch.

However, the Attack Titan dodged and punched him in the jaw with his crystalized fist, his jaw ripped open. He budged until the Attack Titan sent him flying to the debris he came from, a gust of wind breezing loudly and roughly.

The trio in the window gasped in surprise, Dymphna's hands gripping the window sill next to Gabi and Falco's hands.

However, she held her breath when she saw Reiner's Armored Titan gripping Jaw Titan's hair, ensuring that Porco couldn't leave his grasp.

Suddenly, steam burst out from the Attack Titan's nape, Eren Jaeger pulling himself out as the female Ackerman went to him. It wasn't long before he flew off with the Ackerman and the Armored Titan collapsed, his head loudly hitting the concrete.

She then could hear the airship above them and the gear they were using, making Koslow and the three turn their heads to see what was happening.

"Looks like they're retreating... does this mean we're safe?" Koslow questioned as they watched them evacuating to the airship, many passing by and not noticing them.

"They're getting away..." Gabi said in realization before gritting her teeth and pushing past Dymphna, grabbing the shotgun.

"Gabi!" Falco yelled as Gabi ran down the stairs, both Falco and Dymphna chasing after her.

As they ran into the hallway outside, they both heard Gabi yell out of pure anger and hatred.

"EREN JAEGERRRRRRR!"

"YOU WON'T ESCAPE! I'LL SHOOT YOU DOWN!"

Gunshots rang out in the street as many evacuated from Liberio and Marleyan soldiers tried to attack them with guns

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Gunshots rang out in the street as many evacuated from Liberio and Marleyan soldiers tried to attack them with guns.

"GABI!" Falco yelled as Dymphna and he ran behind Gabi, who was rapidly panting from running.