~Three~

[Plss ignore the mistakes as part is unedited]
●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~

AUTHOR'S POV;

It was almost evening time when Kaira got ready and came in the hall.. Seeing her,her dadi asked,

Kaha jaani ki taiyaari mai hai kuhu??

Bhai k saath bhabhi ko milne mimi.. Aakhir mai bhi dekhu k bhai ne kaisi ladki pasand kari hai apne liye.. M so excited mimi... Replied Kaira..

Soon,Kairav and Avyaan too came nd then all the three went along with Vivaan to the Sunset Cafe..They all went in and got settled on the table..

Aaj ka treat bhai ki taraf se.. Said Kaira..

Aur, mai treat kyu dun?? Asked Vivaan..

Areyy kal aapka tilak hai isliye.. Replied Kaira..

Now Avyaan said,Haan bhai aaj ka treat aapki taraf se..

Ab jab yeh dono keh hi rahe hai,toh mai bhi keh deta hun.. Aaj ki party bhai ki taraf se.. Said Kairav...

Abey,Tu kya kuae(well) mai bhi kudega agar yeh dono kudenge toh?? Said Vivaan to Kairav..

They all were engrossed in their bickering when Inaaya came there with Misha.. Nd seeing them,these siblings stopped their bickering... Both of them took a seat with them with Inaaya sitted beside Vivaan while Misha too took place beside Inaaya..

They all had an introduction,although Inaaya knew about everyone and she had met them before except Kaira,she is meeting Kaira for the first time.. Though Inaaya knew everyone yet she is a bit nervous which Kaira noticed, although Vivaan is there with her And trying to ease her nervous,Kaira thought to make an attempt in order to make Inaaya comfortable and hence said,

Ahmm.. Ahmm.. Attention please bhabhi.. Hope so i can call u bhabhi.. *Inaaya nodded*.. Nd Kaira continued..

Haan toh i was saying.. Mai hun Kaira.. Naam toh suna hi hoga mera..Mai aapki hone wali behen.. Ik that nanad and all but woh sab purana hogaya hai.. So behen ya aap mujhe friend bhi bana sakte ho.. You can call me kiu ya kuhu ya jo aapko acha laga or else aap meko koi naya nickname bhi de sakte ho *grinned*.. Aur ek baat,agar aapko koi bhi pareshan kare na meko aake batana usko toh mai bataungi, usko mai khabar lungi aur isme aapke so called fiance ko bhi include karlo..

She said this in a light hearted manner but meant each and every word she spoke which was quite obvious to everyone and seeing her effort Inaaya smiled nd said,

Of course kiuu, Hope so can call you with tu..

Areyy aapko jaise mann kare aap mujhe bula sakte ho.. Said Kyra..

And hearing her,Inaaya smiled and said,

You know you are too cute kiu.. Nd jaisa tune kaha, yeshh we will be friends and sisters..

To which Kaira smiles raised her imaginary collar,hearing the compliment given by Inaaya while other laughed and Vivaan and kairav muttered Nautanki..Then Kaira had an introduction with Misha too.. They had a great time doing masti,Kaira & Inaaya even exchanged the numbers and after a while they decided to go back home..

They time skipped in a wink.. It was next morning,and at 11 a.m., which was auspicious time for tilak,the Rajvansh's were gonna come.. There was a full hustle bustle in the Goenka Villa..
It was now time for Rajvansh's to arrive while Swarna, Aradhya and Suhasini, the ladies were busy checking the gifts and all they have bought to give to Rajvansh's and even the lunch arrangements as lunch preparations for everyone is done here..

But in all these,Kaira had some other plans.. She was in her room with Vivaan,Kairav, Avyaan and she had Inaaya on call,Video Call with Kaira asking her,

Matlab bhabhi aap tilak mai nhi aa rahe ho??

Nahh, kiu mai kaise aa sakti hun tilak mai.. Tilak mai brides are not allowed.. Replied Inaaya who was now quite comfortable with Kaira as they even talked yesterday on call and Inaaya found Kaira just like Misha..

Kya yaar bhabhi... Acha yeh chodo, tilak dekhne ka kuch toh plan kara hoga na?? Asked Kaira..

Now even Vivaan was interested in hearing her answer, so he spoke,

Haan,Inaaya, plan hai kya tilak dekhne ka tumhara??  But his tone was purely teasing which she got and hence Inaaya replied,

Jii nahi..She replied immediately in the duh tone although her heart was saying something else..

Sochlo,apne handsome se fiance ko dekhe bina reh paogi?? Said Vivaan, again teasing her... But now Kaira replied saving her bhabhi from teasings,

Bhabhi,fiance toh thik tha but handsome fiance?? Yeh kon hai ab??

To which Vivaan made a face and said,

Gadaar kahiki, tujhe apne bhai ki side leni chahiye aur tune toh team hi badal dali..

Bhai aapko pata hai na, mai hamesha jeet na prefer karto hun.. Toh ab harne wali team mai kya karungi mai?? Aap to khud hi bhabhi par apna dil har chuke ho *said making an innocent face*..So stop sulking..

She said making Inaaya and Vivaan blush but then Kaira seriously asked,

Sachi koi plan nhi hai kya aapka?? Tilak dekhne ka?? Like mann yoh hoga na??

Inaaya nodded her head in yes at the last question while,

Chod na kiuu, dii hai hi boring.. Replied Misha..

But ladki apne tilak ki rasam nahi dekh sakti hai, yeh rule hai, isko thodi na tod sakte hai.. Said Inaaya..

Rasam aapke shaadi ki, aur aap hi nah dekh sako toh kya fayda shaadi karne ka.. Said Kaira.. While although everyone knows that she speaks without thinking yet they made a face like you are unbelievable, hearing her but ignoring them,

Inn boring login ki life mai thoda fun laana padega.. Thought Kaira..

While her siblings knew that this a red alert now as she is cooking something in her mind and knowing their mimi aka dadi who is very particular and strict about religious things and rituals would get angry if anything gets messed up.. But even they know she is not gonna stop now..

●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~
Do share the story further nd yaa vote nd comment your views on it.. Would love to know your views..

~Tansyy..