Ch 4: Sibling's cause chaos

I'm sitting down in the kitchen. It's christmas break and im back from college. It's been a 3 years since that whole beach thing. I know soon I will have to get on the action but here seeing my brother grow makes me happy. Seeing his innocent smile that in years will turn into a hollow face of pain. no smile just pain and anger. I need to start planning on what to do about that should I stop him from being a vessel no I can't hmm what could I possibly do. there is this weird pain in my ear

"KAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HELLO DEAR SISTER OF MINE ANSWER ME!!!!!!!" Yuji is literally screaming In my ear. I grab his face and silence him by cover his mouth

"OUCH YOU LITTLE SHIT DID YOU BITE ME!?" I scream he looks at me with a sly smile. I start smirking and I stand up. he takes off and bolts out the house and I follow in anger. 

"AHHHHHHHHH HELP ME ANYONE I DONT KNOW HER!!!" yuji screams and I keep running after him. we are now at the park we are across from one another. its like a cowboy shoot off or what ever it is. 

"you momma so ugly she breaks the mirror" Yuji says I look at him as if he is stupid.

"we have the same mother idiot" I put my hand at my hip. now why is me a 21 year old fighting her 8 year brother. its just how siblings are. now Yuji is looking dumbfounded

"oh yeah we have the same mom" he replies. I look him In the eye and I jump at him with speed he isn't used to. I tackle him and put him in a chock hold. 

"you wanna bit me again little shit" "if im a little shit you a big shit!" "Yuji who the hell thought you to fuckin cuss!" "You did you big wart!" "HUH WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU IDIOT" "I CALLED YOU A WART" I let him go and I turn around

"wow you I-i can't believe you. t-that really hurt my feelings *sniff*" im fake crying I felt him hug me and he apologized. I pick him up and hug him tight. I love this kid. the best brother in the world I swear. his laugh makes me smile someone who can make anyone happy. Im glad he is my brother.

time skip Brought by rock and roll McDonalds

we made it back home and gramps is waiting for us. oh shit he looks pissed. he is glaring at me I turn to see Yuji gone

"that fuckin traitor" I whisper. gramps grabs my ear tight and starts scolding me

"you little shit. I hear from everyone you are chasing you brother around town. I swear do something with you life. go out do something instead of being here. make friends you have been in college for 3 years! still no friends no boyfriend Hell get a girlfriend. Just get a life!" he scolds. I groan about what he is saying.

"don't you like seeing me gramps?" "no" I sweat drop at his quick answer.

" I will make friends I will try gramps" he nods and walks off I sit down at my laptop and start working on some job applications as a school counselor. I need to set everything right so I can get a spot a Jujutsu Tech. I will when the time is right. I've been doing everything I need for this plan. Now that im in a good spot I will need to plan for Geto. I still have my cursed energy but im not at my full power I need to train for this to work. soul capture is what I need to work on and ill need to make a vessel because his body will be gone. this is something I really need to do. If I get stronger and back to my prime like my last life I can't then create a vessel but who knows if I will get there quick enough but I will in the seven years that are to come. I will prep and I will be smart.

the fact is when Yuji becomes a vessel for Sukuna how will I stay hidden from him or will I be outed right then and there in that moment. there are many outcomes but I will fight each obstacle that comes my way I guess.