"Yes, I judge it by its description. There's a huge difference between someone born to lick your heels and someone born to make you wear them," she said with a proud smirk, but neither of us quite understood her. Sometimes, she just talks way beyond our comprehension.

And once again, our car was having a conversation with the air, at God knows what speed. And I prayed to god for my dear life. 

Ahaa.. Mujhe ghar jaana hai.

(Ahaa.. I want to go home)

"I am going to Italy," she spoke casually, decreasing the volume of the radio and applying the harsh brake. We were standing outside a cafe. Now, should I say thank you god or thank you Samaira, because I reached here with all my bones.

"So, I decided to have a coffee date with you guys before going" she explained. We both smiled at her as we stepped inside the cafe, which was already bustling with a crowd, but my smart friend had already booked a table for us.

"Yaar, can you get Michael Morrone for me from Italy?" Avika pouted.

"Why not? After all, he will be living in my purse there , na? Look at his face and then look at yours, and then jump in a bucket of water before asking again," Samaira retorted.

"Hayee dard ho raha Sam" Avika pretended, placing her hands over her heart.

(It is hurting Sam)

"Enough of your nonsense. Place the order, I am coming. Bhai seems to have caught my lie," she smiled and walked to a corner.

"I knew it, she wouldn't have told them that she is going to be late today. You know, Vaida, an idea came to my mind?" Avika placed the order and started speaking eagerly while I kept an eye on Sam turning back, she was talking or more like cursing someone.

"What?"

"How about I impress her brother? This way, I will be living with her and will be able to put some emotions in her. Good idea, right?"

"As good as your face," I replied nonchalantly.

"I already knew that, after all, I'm so pretty."

"Madam, itni bezati main to nhi sehta"  the waiter said as he stood there with our order. Avika's face frowned upon hearing his words.

(Madam, I wouldn't have beared this much humiliation.)

"What, Vaida, were you insulting me?" She gave me an accusing look, while I tried my best to hide my smile. I really have a bad habit of smiling at the wrong moments.

I remember once, a relative of mine was explaining how her son got into an accident, but I started laughing upon hearing it. That idiot pressed the accelerator instead of the brake.

"Asshole, creep, blind, brotherfucker, bitch, fucker, kutta, chu..." Samaira returned, muttering curses, and my eyes fell on her coat, which was now in her hand.

"What happened?" We both questioned.

"That son of a brotherfucker threw his cold coffee at me and destroyed my overcoat. May he rot in hell, may he die by lightning falling on him, may he..."

"Alright Sam, he will die now, don't worry." I pulled her chair.

"I've been bathed once with water, and twice with cold coffee today. All the assholes seem to be flocking to me."

"That's good, Sam. I'm waiting to have some in my life. Why don't you lend me some?" Avika quipped, and we both burst into laughter. I rummaged through my purse as my phone incessantly rang – it was Bapu. Checking the time, I realized it was already 3 PM. Shit!