I stepped outside and found my friends already waiting for me.

"Hello, darling," Avika greeted with a wave, her eyes gleaming with excitement, while Samaira checked her watch, her expression one of slight impatience. She is too punctual, I wonders how her clients bear her.

As soon as she started the car, our hearts jumped into our throats. I didn't want to meet my end so soon. But the way she is driving, I could see my death sitting beside me.

Bhagwan ji abhi to bahut sari fantasy bachi hai.

(Oh god! I have many fantasy still left.)

"Sam, we're going to die at this rate," Avika exclaimed, her eyes meeting mine in shared anxiety. I nodded in agreement, but Samaira just increased the speed in response.

"That's good! You both are fortunate enough to get a chance to die with me, while others out there are dying for me," she chuckled lightly, turning on the radio.

"At least think about others, they could end up under our car," I said, trying to inject some reason into the situation, but it seemed futile with Samaira's reckless driving.

"You know, my innocent Vaida, my car is meant for others to get under. You just sit back and enjoy the show. Let me know if you want me to pick up the pace," she replied, playfully pinching my cheeks before I pushed her hand away.

This girl is really some kind of Psycho.

Main kahaan iss pagal ke chakkar mein phas gyi.

(Where am I stuck because of this crazy girl)

"Pta hai Vaida, agar mere pass Dusra dil hota na, to teri smile pe pakka aa jata." She winked at me, before squeezing my cheeks.

(You know Vaida, if had another heart, it would have fallen on your smile)

"Dusra kyu , pehla kyu nhi?" I asked, stopping her hands from assaulting my cheek.

(Why other? Why not first?)

"Pehla to kud pe aa chuka hai" She smirked and I just hit my forehead at her response. How can someone be so self obsessed?

(Because first one has fallen for my own self)

"Wait! Wasn't that Shlok? Oh god, he looks so handsome and hot in off-white," Avika exclaimed, peering out the window, and I could feel my cheeks warming up. But this heartless Samaira didn't even slow down, let alone stop the car. At least I would have had a chance to say "Hi" to him.

Didn't you send him ten messages this morning already? Stop being so desperate.

"Ohooo.. someone is blushing! It's giving off such a natural makeup look," Avika chimed in, always ready to tease me at any opportunity.

"Well, Sam, how was your date?"

"Avika, why are you always so desperate to know about other people's love lives?" I interjected before Samaira could reply, knowing she probably wouldn't.

"Because I don't have one." And she turned to smirk at a guy going on the road side." Main sirf taka- jhaki karke line his mar sakti hu" she replied with a pout, and suddenly Samaira took such a sharp turn at her usual breakneck speed. For a moment, I forgot if I was still alive.

Bapu agar mein 4 baje tak nhi pahuchi na to iss ladki pe murder case kar dena.

(Bapu, if I didn't reached home till 4, then file a murder case at this girl)

"I rejected that bastard in 2 minutes." She spoke, her hands swiftly moving on the steering wheel.

"2 minutes? And then someone was saying I don't judge a book by its cover." Avika, winked at me, swiftly whistling at Sam.