Mommmm he screams  as she shoved me away. 

Have you gone crazy. What the hell are you doing for god sake.  He  screams checking me tip to toe. 

Are you ok baby. Did you get Hurt. I simply nods my head no and kept my head on his  chest breathing heavily. 

Stop pampering   her arnav. She don't deserve it. Just show her way of out. She done deserve to be your wife. If someone is then it's ridhima. She again attempt to hurt me but he hide me behind looking at her with blood shot eyes.

Ok that's enough.    Stop being kid. Behave like a adult for god sake. I think it's my mistake. I shouldn't had joined hand with you on the first place. If I won't had then I didn't have to face all this.  On the first day only "I should had denied to take care of ridhima. I'm such dumb that I believed 'it gonna last for few days. But I didn't know that you are planing something else in your brain.  Mom listen I'm married. I've my own wife.  And i won't let you to use me like a puppet.  Just let me live my life however I want. Did you understand.   Let's go khushi I think we should leave.  I don't think so we needed here.   He intertwined his fingers with me and  about to take me with him. But his mother held his arm and stopped him. 

You can't do this to us arnav specially ridhima or her  daughter.  She screams

I can.  I can mom.  Infect I'm doing.  I'm leaving mom. That place where my wife is not welcomed . I won't stay there.   Let's go khushi saying this he left from there without paying  attention to his mother who tried to stop him. Simply he just walked away without paying a single head to her.  

......

She won't stop arnav. She is so angry. I'm sure she is up to something. If it was matter of mine. Then I would had bear it. But now it's about our baby as well.  And I can't afford to see him getting hurt. I expressed my fear holding his arm while walking out of the hospital. 

I'm here to take care of you and our child. She can't even touch your single hair. Don't worry I'm with you. And till I'm with you no one can do anything. Did you understand. Now stop taking tension and let's go home.  He kissed my forehead and took me away from there. 

At home

He brought me in the room and made me set on the bed holding my hands.

Are you ok ,??? Did she hurt you somewhere. He asked checking me tip to toe. 

I'm fine.  You held me on meantime.  But I'm worried about future.  I don't think so she will sit silently. I says fidgeting with my fingers.

I've told you na. I'm with you. So don't worry. When I'm witn you then no one can do anything . Just stop taking tension.  Hmm he smiles and kiss my lips  making wet down there. Gosh his single touch is enough to make me weak on my knees.   I moan and yanked him toward him holding his hair. He smiles between kiss and softly pushed me on the bed coming on top me.  Horny aren't we. He says removing mine and his clothes fastly. I chuckle and kiss his whole face.  Soon I lay  naked infront of him and we both got busy making love each  other. 

At mid night

I'm sleeping near my husband when I heard his phone ringing.  I slowly open my eyes and look at arnav who got tensed seeing me up. 

Hey you sleep. Don't worry. He pat my head and took the phone on another hand.

Mom stop calling me at this time.  It's 3 am in morning for god sake.  He whispered closing his eyes tight controlling his fury. 

She needs you arnav. She is asking for you. I can hear  clearly despite the phone is not on speaker. 

I'll come in the morning. Right now just ask her to take rest.  It's not time for coming there like this.  Hmm now good night and stop calling me.saying this he cut the call  and immediately turn off the phone avoiding to get her calls again and again.

You alright arnav. I ask him Being concerned  seeing him rubbing his forehead.

Yh I'm fine. Don't worry. Just  sleep It's late night. Saying this he lay besides me and take me in his arms keeping my head on his chest. 

I'm with you arnav you know that right.  I assured him kissing his cheek.

Definitely.  He squeezed me in hug and peck my forehead lovingly. 

In morning

I woke up not with good mood. I'm feeling too much cranky and tired.  My head is pounding badly. While my mouth is getting watery again and again because of having urge of vomiting.  Three times already Ive emptied my stomach. And now whenever I'm going in bathroom nothing is coming out expect water.

Arnav who had went early morning out " he comes in the room and got worried seeing my pale face. Whatever he had in his hand he kept on the table and March towards me.

Hey baby are you alright ??? What's wrong. I look at him glistening eyes and hugged him brushing  Into tears. 

I'm not feeling good.  My mouth taste is so bad. On top of that my head is pounding as well.  I sobs hiding my face into his crook.  

Everything will be fine. It's just morning sickness. Look I'll make you a nice lemonade. I'm sure it will help you to ease your pain. Hmm he caresses my hair and peck my Forehead.

Come on. Be a good girl and get up for freshening up.  Till then I'll bring you lemonade. He helped me to get into the bathroom and then left from there not before making sure I'm  good in there. 

After some minutes

He comes back not only with  lemonade but tray full of food as well....

Come have seat and  drink this first. He made me set on the sofa and made me drink the lemonade with his own hands.  After making sure I've  consumed enough" he rested the glass back on the table and then started Feeding me. When I'd got married to him. I never had thought that he would be so caring and loving towards me after six months of marriage like this. I thought our marriage won't even last  more then 1 month. Bht look here. It's been six months and now I'm carrying his baby and he is pampering me like a child . 

Thinking about this I smiles and   Forward piece of fruit to him as well. Which he gladly took it and ate with my hands. Suddenly our attention went  towards aman who entered in there huffing badly it's feeling like someone have showed him something horrific which left him Shocked. 

Chief turn on the tv.  He says breathing heavily.

What's wrong ?? Is everything fine.   Arnav says getting up from his place.  He nods no and itself turn on the  tv. 

So you are saying that this baby girl belongs to mr arnav Singh raizada.  You both were together secretly.   Reporter ask ridhima who is sitting on the chair having her baby in her hand.

Correct. The father of this baby is arnav Singh raizada.  I know our relationship wasn't  clear infront of whole world. As he didn't want to show it. Bht its true that I'm his girlfriend and mother of his child.  And not only that he has decided to divorce his wife and planning to marry me.  As these words slipped from her mouth I stumble and set on the sofa not able to believe on my  own ears. While arnav seems traumatised as well.

What the hell is she blubbering Aman. How can she just come on live like this. He screams

Chief , I don't know about this. It's just before few mintues I've got the call from  our people and I've got to know.  Seems like it's preplanned. Your mother and her  are trying to frame you. 

You are so gone mom and ridhima. You didn't  do right thing. Saying this flick his hair and  stormed away from there leaving me alone having fear in my heart losing everything which I'd gathered after facing so many  hurdles

Precap .... Ridhima is in raizada mansion and ask khushi to get out of her room.

Target ....240 votes unlimited comments

Arshi _fan_204