Chapter 04

Happy reading

Seeing him with another lady my eyes bulge out of the socket. I'm feeling shocked and traumatised witnessing him with another woman. Something twisted in my heart, after all I married to him and getting this things I , guess are normal. But then I subsided my own feelings thinking , on the first day of the marriage only , he had cleared me that he has nothing to do with me. He already has a woman in his life. who is pregnant with his child. and soon he gonna divorce me ,as his motive will he completed.  Thinking about this ,I clear my throat and passed smile to them which obviously didn't reciprocate by him after seeing me here.  His eyes are telling all the tale of his feelings. But I maintained  my profession and  welcome them.

Come have seat.  I showed them  chairs and itself  went on  my seat.

So  is it regular check up and there's something which you feeling unease. I interact with the woman looking at her despite knowing ,Someone's burning gaze is resting on my face continuously. 

Doctor I'm not feeling good.  In morning I'm facing loads of sickness and on top of that  my back hurts so badly.  I don't know what to do to get rid of it. Please check me and tell me what's wrong with me. The lady spoke keeping hand on her little bulging stomach.

Come let's check it.  I got up from my seat and showed her way towards small  bed. Where she lay down and I started checking her with the stethoscope 🩺. Suddenly my Body stiff when I felt him standing behind so close that even his body heat ,I can clearly feel.  I rub my forehead and clear my throat moving little away from him. I really don't wanna stand with the person who is not mine.   Better I should keep distance from him as much as I could. 

Err there's nothing to worry about.  Baby is fine.  But yh I would like to take your blood test to check up properly and then I'll send report at your house.  

Is it boy or girl. My husband ups sorry ,why I'm referring him as my husband !when he is not and never behaved like that. So let's go with raizada yh that's fine...

As mr raizada said is it boy or girl I look up and found him staring at him with questioning gaze.

As per as my knowledge , she is three months pregnant and it's early stage to tell the gender.  So I guess I can't figure it out now. I said passing tight smile to lady who reciprocated. 

So i  think we should leave then. Isn't baby. The lady got up and held his arm looking at him lovingly. First he look at her hand and then at me who divert my gaze away as he rest his eyes on my face.

Yh fine let's go.  He held her palm and left from there leaving me in pool of tears. I set on the small bed snd closed my eyes letting  my tears come out like river. I never thought that my life  would   take such a drastic turn. I agreed, it was messed up already. But it's disaster. My brain have just became so blank to think anything.  I don't know , how to cope up with this situation. But one thing i know , that  and that's we don't have future. I can't live with the man , who is already in love with someone and heading for child as well. I will divorce him asap and will move away from all these things. I sniffles getting up from the bed snd wipe my tears stricken face.  I about to go towards my chair, when suddenly door got flung open and here you go , arnav Singh raizada standing infront of me angry like bull. His red eyes  scared shit out of me.  But still i managed to keep my feelings aside and spoke.

Have you forgotten something here mr raizda ... my sentence didn't complete that he grasp my arm and pushed me towards the wall making me moan in pain getting bad  hit on my  back wing. The way it stung pain I'm sure it left bruise by now .  I hissed and closed my eyes pressing my lips together.

What the hell is this. What are you doing here ha. I had left you in the house.   Then why the hell you left the room and landed in this bloody hospital. He growl hitting the wall behind me making me  flinch ...  I blink my eyes and  look at him angrily for behaving like that to me.  I can't believe this man can be like that.  First he is itself on fault living two lives and then ,he yell at me for leaving his house. How dare he. I grit my teeth and pushed him away looking  at him With fury.