Chapter 15

Happy reading

It's been 2 months we living in the raizda mansion. And in those two months between us  love have been  increased and I  as well stopped asking him  about ridhima.and to be honest why would i ask him when he barely goes to ridhima. And about  his mother then her hate for me  have been increased more and more.  She has used all the tricks to kick out me  from the house. But all her hard work is going in drain.  Whenever she tries " she itself get humiliate and  I  get declare innocent.   Right now arnav is sitting in his room busy in work  when I  enters there looking all exhausted and tired. 

Hey baby are you alright he left his work on the table and went towards my side to see what's  happening with me. I pout sadly and kept my head on his chest closing my  eyes tiredly. 

Nothing I'm just feeling hell tired I don't know what happened to me. Now days my body ache so bad and o  feel like to vomiting all the time . I complains snuggling to his chest holding his lapel. 

Maybe you  ate something unusual. That's why. He says caressing my  hair giving me time to time kisses .

Maybe but I don't remember eating anything  bad. Infect I don't feel like to eat either.   Something is seriously wrong with me I don't even feel like
This In my periods. As I said periods something clicked my mind and I widen my eyes raising my head up. 

What's wrong ??? Why you seems shocked .  He asked me cupping my face. But instead answering him I bewildered moving my neck here and there  in tension.  

I I think I've got it what's wrong me.  I says softly while looking at him Worriedly. 

And what's that ? He frowns tucking my hair back. 

Err can you go and get me pregnancy kits.  As I said this I gasp and look at me shockingly ....

Pregnancy kit he mumbles  beinh curious.

Yes please bring it quickly. I I think I'm pregnant.  I'm not sure but symptoms seems like.   I says taking seat on the bed rubbing my hand panicking. 

Hey don't worry I'm with you. Whatever it is we will face it. He says Taking my hands in his palm. 

Yh I know. So can you get it please.  He nods his head and immediately left from There not before pecking my forehead. 

After half an hour

He comes back With a big bag in his hand which seems like full of snacks and three or four types of pregnancy kits.  

I've got you  Kits along with chocolates and some another snacks if you feel like to eat. And in this ibe got you your favourite Ramans. Seeing the bags I smiles and kiss his forehead with  his sweet gesture.

Thank you.  I rub my thumb on his cheek and left after grabbing the kit.

.........

After examining it I kept the kit on the sink counter and started waiting looking at the mirror.  I'm feeling really restless and tensed.  I don't know what gonna happen in both situation. I hope everything should be fine.

Khushi is everything fine in there. Can you please open the door. I wanna come in.  Hearing him I rub my forehead in tension and decided to open the door for him. I don't want him to be tensed standing alone out there. So without thinking anything I open the door and let him in holdin his hand.

What's the result.   He says rubbing his forehead in tension. The way sweat is breaming on  his forehead it's showing how tensed he is.

I didn't see yet. Let's check together.   I held his arm and move towards the kit having sweaty palms and thumping heart. 

 Forced ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें