Chapter 12

Happy reading

After eating dinner in the party, we bid bye to the people and decided to head back to the hotel as it's already late.

In the car
We are sitting silently enjoying each other company.none of us sharing a single word and just stealing glance from each other time to time. Feeling his burning gaze at me again and again making me little nervous. I don't know but I know that where it gonna head us. And it's making me anxious and tensed. As I never did before. And I don't know if I'll be comfortable or not. Suddenly I flinch ' when I felt his hand on my bare thigh. I look towards arnav and found him smirking looking ahead on the road pretending like nothing is happening around.

Arnav what you doing ??? I manage to speak trying to erase his hand off from my thigh. But instead he travel it more up " reaching on the peak. I gasp and closed my eyes feeling his fingers rubbing my numb.

Arnav stop. Please. I mumbles breathing heavily leaning on the seat .

No I won't. Saying this park the car aside witn screech making me widen my eyes. Before I process what's happening "I've been pulled by him in his lap and he started kissing my neck making hard for me to clasp some breath. My eyes are wondering around continuously in tension thinking anyone can catch us. And it will be really embarrassing for me to be in this situation like that. But this guy is shamelessly sucking my skin hell out of me without giving shit to anything

Arnav stop it. Anyone can catch us. Arnav stop please. I try to shove him away "but seems like he is not in mood to do it and immediately slid my dress down from my shoulder making me gasp. He look at my breast hungrily and latch his mouth on it and started sucking it making me weak on my own disguise. A moan left my mouth not able to carry on to be strong. His sweet torture is making me crazy.

Arnav please stop arnav someone will see us please. But he shut my mouth taking my lips in deep kiss. With one hand he is caressing my face and with another he is rubbing my breast with harsh pinches. After few minutes when he satisfied he put me back on my seat and turn on the car yet again.

Put your seat belt on. I frown looking at his face and not able to understand how come he Changed his plan. But then feeling his face getting red and pant getting tighten got to know today night gonna be longest. I gulp and fix my dress feeling nervous

After few minutes we reached in our hotel and I've being pulled by my husband towards inside.

Let's go. He whispered and started taking me in with him

He brought me inside the room and closed the door not only that he put the lock on it as well. I gulp and clutch my dress tight in my hand. Seeing me nervous he smiles and move towards me with slow steps. He slowly play with my Locks and place kiss on my forehead softly.

Don't worry it's not that hard the way you are thinking. I wont Hurt you. I promise. He smiles kissing my forehead again and again making me little relax. I smiles and hugged him keeping my face on his shoulder.

I know you won't hurt me. But it's my first time and I'm tensed. I expressed my feeling righting my grip around him

Awww baby it's ok. I'll be really gentle with you. I can never imagine to hurt you. Hearing his soft words i smiles and nods my head breaking apart. Seeing my flush face " he caresses it with his thumb and peck my  nose.

You don't know since how many days I was imagining this night with you. He trace finger on my cheek and pulled me closer with another hand.

You are most beautiful girl in the world khushi . First time when I'd seen you I'd literally forgotten to breath and without taking time I said yes for marriage he smiles on his own words  and crashed his lips with me. He tighten his grip around my nape and started sucking mg lips like a hungry man. This time he didn't do it tenderly. It's all harsh and full of passion. I can literally feel his tongue inside my mouth which is swirling around my mouth to taste each and every bud of it. I moan and wrapped my arms around his neck Reciprocating the kiss. Soon I've been carried by him towards the bed while kissing and  been kept on the mattress like a soft flower. He comes on top of me and started working on my clothes. I followed his lead and undone the buttons of his shirt and in Swift  mode " I removed it and threw in the corner where my dress was already laying. Seeing my red breast because of previous mischief " a smirk played on his face and yet again he latched his mouth on it Sucking them. I take a long breath and stretch back giving him more excess. He lick my valley between my breast with flat tongue and then travel his mouth towards my breast which led him to take my nipple in his mouth  and he suck it like a crazy person.