Chapter 10

Happy reading. 

I couldn't understand what I've heard right now. Is it true or all  my hallucination. I try to register his words. But I'm not able to understand what's happening.  I rub hand on my forehead trying to erase all the question "which are coming in my head"But nothing is sitting properly.how can he say that she is not his girlfriend. When all the time ' he stays with her and take care of her like he loves her more than anything.   And if I agree that she is not his girlfriend. then who the fuck she is?? These  thoughts plays in my mind and makes me crazy  not able to reach on conclusion.   Now it's only him" who can answer my  all of this question. He has to tell me that if she is not his girlfriend then who is she. And why he is doing so much things for her. And that baby '  if she is not his girlfriend and have no relationship with him "then whose baby she is carrying.   I huffs thinking all this and got up from my seat deciding to ask him itself "instead making my condition  worse thinking about these impossible things.  I rub my forehead and   left towards that way where he went.

I stood infront of the study room and found it closed.  I sighs and knocked on it. But there's no answer from another side.  After trying three four times   When I didn't get answer. I went inside without permission "and found him standing near glass window looking outside.   I fidget with my fingers and walk towards him.  

Err I wanna know about  what you said outside.  I instantly come on the point instead bullshiting around.  As  he heard my question he turns look at me sternly having his hands in his pocket. 

You don't trust me. And if I told you the truth. Then I'm sure " you won't believe on me. So better if I don't say anything. Saying this he try to pass by me "but I catch his wrist and bring  him back infront of me.

If you won't tell me anything "then how can you expect me to trust on you . It's been nearly 3 months of our marriage. And in those three months. I don't think so a day went " when I didn't cry because of you.all the time you just neglect me and leave like "I don't exist in your life. I've became a mate showpiece for you. Whom you  keeping to display. Other than that you don't have anything to do with me.  I wanna know what's going on in my life. What have stored for us in future.  Or either if we have future or not. That also I wanna know. And your girlfriend " whom you saying "she is not your girlfriend. If she is not then who the hell is she. And then why she is with you. Why as she calls you .. you run back to her like a lost puppy.  I wanna know each and everything I .... I about to say more but he held chin and kissed my lips yet again shutting my mouth.he gave me a long smooch and then part away still holding my chin in his hand and with another he is  caresses my face lovingly. 

She is not my girlfriend.  She is nothing to me. Means nothing. But you .... He move closer to me more and pulled me towards him holding my waist. 

You are special. Very special to my heart.  First time when I'd seen you my heart had forgot to beat.  I'd instantly knew that you are the only one "who can be my wife.  No one else.   You are not showpiece khushi. You are my wife. Whom i admire.   Whom I care of. Don't you dare to say that I've nothing for you.  This heart " he held my hand and kept my palm on his chest making me feel his loud heartbeat. 

It's beats for you.  It want you with me all the time.  Infront of you no one is important to me means no one. And ridhima then .... Then she is different chapter.  She is no where to be near me.  I'm just fulfilling mum's wish. She wants me to take care of her.  As she has no one  in her life.  But other than that we share nothing with each other.  So stop thinking that. I've anyone else in my life except you. Did you understand.  Hearing him my eyes filled with tears and roll down from my cheek " which soon  sucked by him.  

I hate tears in your eyes.   It pains me. He whispered and kiss my corner of lips...

But you are the only one who always makes me cry. I sobs.