14

Jungwon pov

After took a long time in driving, finally I reached at my house. I opened the door and straight my walk to the dining table.

But something wrong.

The food was like not touched by human. It mean she still in the room.

'Aishh, can she just don't being pick of food.'

I can't hold anymore. She was challenged my patience. I get up and went to my sister room that where Eryn slept . I knocked the door and trying to turn the doorknob but it locked.

"WAKE UP!! CAN YOU DON'T BE SO STUBBORN AND STUPID.THIS IS MAKE ME ANNOYED YOU KNOW! MY MOM ALREADY COOKED SOME FOOD FOR US. BUT YOU STILL DON'T WANT TO COME OUT" I said.

Still nothing response.

"fine. If that what you want. So, don't ever leaved this room. " I end my last sentence before went to our living room.

I sat on the couch and turn on the tv for some movies on netflix. Maeumi came toward me and lean his body to me.

Suddenly, my phone was ringing. I took out from my pocket and quickly answer it. It from my mom.

MOM

-------------------------------------------------------

"

Jungwon? "
She asked

"Hmm yes mom."

"Why so moody?it everything alright?"

"Yeahh, just Eryn don't want to come out. "
I said the true

"Did you both have a argument? "
she asked again.

"Nope. "
i lied.

"just give her a time.
Oh I'm totally forgot to inform you, that I need to fly to Canada presently. It an emergency company businesses. Only 3 days. It starting tonight. I will living you both at house. Okay?"

I heard she sighed.

"Being a good boy Jungwon. Don't being too harshed at her. Her mom told me that she afraid when people yelled on her. " she said.

"Okay mom. "

"I got to go now. Bye son."
With that I end the called.

-----------------------------------------------------

I ran my fingers through my hair in stress as I took a deep breath.

'what have I done. Fuck'

My phone was showed it already in afternoon. But still, she don't has eaten from morning.

' who knows, she will go out looking for food?'

I'm continue with my Netflix. I watched All of us are dead for my 5th time caused I can't getting move on with this film. I munching some popcorn while watch it with maeumi.

Eryn pov

I'm still like this position . I think Jungwon already reached home caused I heard his car was already parked it in the garage.