13

Jungwon pov

After she walked out from here, I quickly my step for looking my wet keyboard. I'm trying to something to wiped the water, I go to my room for a second to grab the tissue. In a rushed, I wiped on it.

After it done, I trying to turn it back on with plug the wire into the computer,and I trying to pushed some button on the keyboard.

But.....

Nothing came up. There no colour appeared on it. It mean this keyboard was broken.

"shit."I said.

'I SWEAR, YOU NEED TO REPLACE IT NO MATTER HOW ERYN '

"ARGHHHH" i pull my hair with both hands.I'm trying to calm down. Meaumi come to me amd rubbing my feet. I think he want to comfort me.

"I need to rest my body first meaumi. Ineed sometimes alone "I sighed

"let's get out of here. I will bring you to your house. "I pick up meaumi and brought it to my arms.

Before I get in to my room, I left meaumi at his house. It just next to our swimming pool.

Then, I brought my body to the bed. I lie down on it and facing the ceiling. Another sighed leaved from my mouth.

I placed my comforter be at the same level as my shoulders. I already in my dreamland.

Eryn pov

I woke up from my slept caused I feel like I want to vomit something. I rushed to bathroom although my dizzy killing me. I go to sink and vomiting into it. I saw my face through the mirror in this bathroom.

PALE

'I forget ,that I has a bad symptoms when I getting fever like have a high temperature, flu,severe dizziness,vomit, no appetite and joint pain.'

"it gonna be a tiring day. "i said

I walked out from bathroom and continued lie down on the bed. I pulled the comforter right away caused I'm cold. I look on my phone screen, it showed 5 am in the morning.

"I only got slept 3 hours.!? Aishh,this fever was ruined my sleep. " I'm trying to continue my sleep again.

Unfortunately, I can't.

Suddenly,the scene where Jungwon shouted toward me came in my mind.
I'm not realized that my tear was dropping down to my cheek. I quickly wiped it.

"I'm just like a crying baby. Don't be to weak Eryn. It just him, not like you like him. Or did I already falling in love with him?. No, you can't. Remember it Eryn, he was your rival.yeahh,your RIVAL. " i said towards myself although I not has any energy.

I turn my head to the door that is on my right for a while.

'I think, I locked the door last night right?? I don't want he know about me. I don't want to burden Jungwon again to care my sickness. It already enough that I spilled my drink on his keyboard. If he want to shouted at me, just let it go. It my fault . I will trying my best to find the same keybroad like you. I will buying it. But not now. I promised, after I recover on this disease. '

The room was dark. I'm turn my body to the sliding door that is on my left. I'm just pensive looking at the curtains.

4 hours later

I'm still pensive looking at the curtains. Don't want to move from the stated. Don't want to leave this room. Don't want anybody interrupted me.

I'm just want to be alone with my sickness .

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. I saw it and it from my bunnies 🐺🖤