3

Third pov

After leaved the restaurant, Eryn spotted Eva's car was parked at the lobby.

She get into eva's car and asked her to drive away with speedly before jungwon know whose car she got in.

Eryn pov

The ride was silent until Eva broke it.

"So, where do you want to go? "

"And how your dinner? "

"Is it the meeting was smoothly or worse?" eva asked me over and over again. I'm sighed.

"first, we can going to your house. Second,unfortunately the meeting was worse. It is because I will getting marriage on upcoming two weeks with Jungwon" I said.

With my last phrased was end, Eva suddenly pressed the car's brakes and caused our car to stop briefly on the road.

"Why you suddenly pressed the car's brakes! It dangerous. What if the car behind us crashes or hits us? Do you want to take a responsibility if we died ? I sighed again and told her to continued drove the car with carefully this time.

"Opsss. Sorry about that,I promised ,I will not repeated it again when I'm with you. I'm just being shocked that my bestfriend will getting marriage. Can you forgive me about what had I done earlier? " she gave me her boba eyes when our car had to stop a moment when we reached the traffic lights.

Arghhhh, i always lose when her boba eyes come.

"I forgaved you. " I said.

And then she celebrated it excitedly.

" BUT, you can't tell anyone about this upcoming marriage. You got it right Eva? " I asked her with a little anger tone.

"ai, ai capten. " eva said.

With that,we just chatted and laughed during our way to eva's house.

Half a minutes after the long journey, finally, we have arrived infront of her house.

Eva parked her car in garage and we went straight to upstair where her room was