28: the regressor, an idiot

Start from the beginning

Fuck.

Blush spread across Dokja's cheeks. "I, I knew that! I was just playing along with you, sunbae."

"Pfft-- if you say so, Dokja-shi~"

"...can you guys not flirt right in front of me?" A familiar voice came from behind, causing Dokja to flinch in surprise. There stood Jihye who had a look of disgust on her face. "You guys aren't on an island getaway honeymoon, okay?" The teen sighed before grinning.

"Anyway, how have you guys been, sans you guys flirting anyway."

"Ugh, don't remind me," the flustered Dokja said, pushing away the tessen on his chin. "We're doing quite... okay, I guess. Other than being hunted down because of that-" he pointed at the bounty mark above his sunbae. "-right, are you with Junghyuk?"

Jihye: "Huh? Didn't you come here knowing all that?"

Dokja: "..." Just because I used the identity of a prophet doesn't mean I can know every little bit about the future.

"By the way," Jihye glanced behind Dokja's back, seeing Eun-Byeol deal with the newcomers on the island. "Couldn't you guys have dealt with those dead weights before coming here? You're going to disturb master."

"Huh? Disturb him?"

"That's right. I think master has a plan since he said that the final catastrophe won't be dangerous if he's around. He did tell me to stop whoever tries to come on the island though-- mister?!" Jihye exclaimed in surprise when Dokja, who had been standing still in front of her, suddenly ran away in haste.

Idiot.

Junghyuk is an idiot!

"Sunbae, help Jihye with the—"

"No," in a blink of an eye, Eun-Byeol caught up to Dokja. "This sunbae of yours won't let you out of my sight."

Sparkles twinkled in the background as Ahn Eun-Byeol smiled, temporarily blinding Dokja who couldn't help but become speechless. Okay, fine. It's not like Jihye can't deal with those guys!

On the way to find Junghyuk, they even found Hyunsung, who they hadn't seen for a long while. However, they were pressed for time so they could only let Hyunsung deal with the other trespassers.

Eun-Byeol suddenly felt guilty about that, especially when Hyunsung resembled an abandoned puppy. He did lend me his clothes last time. I should make it up to him when I can.

Dokja cut down the branches blocking his way. I have to hurry and check before Junghyuk gets his way! A woman in a doctor's coat was the first thing the reader saw, standing in front of the unhatched catastrophe several times her height.

Behind it stepped out Junghyuk, appearing as if he expected their arrival on the island.

"Junghyuk," Dokja sensed an incoming headache. "Did you... feed the scenario's guide to the catastrophe? But why?! We can do without the guide, but why are you trying to awaken the catastrophe so early? Have you finally lost it?!"

"The catastrophe was an ally of mine in my past life. So, this catastrophe is safe."

[The Catastrophe of Floods is preparing to hatch.]

There's no time, Kim Dokja glanced at the status window in front of him. Junghyuk is an idiot who barely reached the ending he wanted. So, if I want to stop this protagonist, I just need to use someone who has the protagonist's halo as well!

"Sunbae, get that idiot out of here!"

"As you wish, Dokja-shi~"

Mad As A Hatter | bl | ORVOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara