CH. 23 - Pink haired girl

Start from the beginning

She scoffed even louder. "Watch your tone when you talk to me. Don't forget that your father is even worse and also got thrown into jail."

"Watch your  tone when you talk to me. You barely have any power and I can do many things that you can't." He bit back.

"Oh, yeah? When I spread the gossip—"

"—And who'll believe you," He interrupted.

Iduna's face scrunched into an angry ball. "Majority, after your little 'outburst' two weeks ago I think they'll believe me."

Damian's eye twitched. "You think?"

"Just get the girl," She sighed in annoyance.

"What are you going to do with her," He glared.

"Nothing. Just ask her if she saw anything. The usual," She said, staring at her nails.
Damian rolled his eyes.

'I make such poor decisions in life...'

The pink haired girl took her final step towards them, looking down at the gray pavement numbly.

—'•'---

Ola was sitting from a corner, enjoying her book and happily munching on an apple. Then she saw Anya walking towards a pair of people.

'Hm? Who are they?'

She stopped munching on her apple and stood up to get a closer view and saw Anya talking to them.

'Must be her friends,' She shrugged, and sat back down, going back to reading and happily munching on her apple.

—'•'---

Damian couldn't do anything but just stare at her.

He recognized those accessories on her head.

He recognized that shade of pink hair.

He recognized her.

Shouldn't he be happy she's alive?

She slowly lifted her head, but immediately lowered it when Iduna shamed her. Damian's eyes widened in shock as he saw the very face he saw laying on the ground with a pool of blood around her head a month ago.

"Who the hell are you, and why were you stalking us?" Iduna demanded.

Anya said nothing, and kept her head low.

"Don't you have a boyfriend to attend to? Ha! You got a boyfriend? I bet he doesn't kiss ya—"