Chapter 6: The Move (Part 2)

As we get off the plane, I keep trying to see what I'm going to do. I look at my dad, he smiles at me, like I don't know what's going on. I pull Brayden.
"LOOK! Why is dad going to date my teacher!?"
"What?" He answers, "what are you talking about!?" I walk away. I look at mom, then dad. I start crying. Is this what being sensitive is all about?
As we get into the Uber to our new home, I look at dad. What an idiot.
We pay the Uber and I go into my room. As I look at it, I look at mom. I go up to hug her and I whisper, "Thank you. I love you!" She hugs me as tight as she can. Brayden and Julia come see.
"WOAH!" They say at the same time. "Yeah!" I say back. Mom put posters about HSP all around my room and even put a poster saying that I matter. But that still does not answer my question. My room has bunk beds, a desk, computer, and play structure! It's so big! I look at Brayden and Julia's room. They have nothing yet. I feel so bad I get my wallet out and pay for stuffed animals and beds for them.
"Wow. Thanks bro." Brayden says. I say, "No problem."
    As we make some dinner, I think about my new friends. What will they be like?
"So, you guys start school tomorrow, what do you think?!" Mom asks.
Of course I need to blurt out, "DAD IS CHEATING ON YOU!"
"What?" Mom says, "you are?"
"No! What!? Why!? I love your mom!" My dad says, nervously.
"Oh! Wait no, that's not mom. That's a lady at the airport."
"What?" Mom says.
"Nevermind." I say.
Later after dinner, dad pulls me. "I know what you're trying to do, and I don't like it! Also, I was never sensitive, and I was never kicked out of school, I was suspended." He says. I passed out.
"NICK! NICK! NICHOLAS!!" Mom yells. "You got to get to school! It's the next morning!" Then she tells dad, "We will talk about you later."
Now things started to change.