[일]- Enter! Y/n!

Yet another new story because I started rewatching Fairy TailI've been deliberating and decided to make a Garnet-esque(Steven Universe) CharacterThis is basically if Team 7 was one person

I've been deliberating and decided to make a Garnet-esque(Steven Universe) Character
This is basically if Team 7 was one person. A fusion
Hence the song

Again, this is sort of oc. Since it's a crossover, the reader has a set appearance
It's more of an OC, but I didn't want to come up with a name
Used Grammarly to help keep everything somewhat okay, but it doesn't catch every single mistake, so lmk if you find any
•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Stronger Than you- Estelle, Steven Universe
0:00 ───|────── 0:00
↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

The girl sighed and kicked the dirt as she waited for her recently acquired friend, Lucy, to get some type of mafic from the shop. The two had not known each other for long, they'd met on their way to Hargeon and decided to travel together after Lucy had witnessed her hopping from roof to roof and ended up coming up to her after she had watched Y/n slip and fall off the roof. Lucy came storming out of the shop with a scowl marring her beautiful features. Y/n rushed to follow the huffing blonde as she stormed away, "Ugh! I can't believe he only knocked off a thousand jewel. That stubborn old geezer must be blind. That trick usually works. So much for using my feminine wiles." Lucy grumbled. "I think your feminine wiles are fine. He's old and not as thirsty as people under the age of 80." Y/n said, crossing her arms and looking up.

As they were walking across a bridge-like structure, Lucy and Y/n heard multiple girls screaming and crowding around a specific spot. "Are you serious? He's really here?" A girl asked, "It's Salamander!" Her friend responded as they both ran past the two girls. "Salamander," Lucy mumbled before smiling and clapping her hands together, "As in the wizard who uses fire magic you can't even buy in stores? Wow! He's in this dead-end town?" Lucy asked, looking down at the crowd once more. "Hm, I don't know who that is! AND I don't care to learn about him. He seems shifty," Y/n Said, emphasizing the and when Lucy opened her mouth, "Let's go check this out. I know you want to."

Y/n and Lucy quickly made their way down and into the crowd. Y/n was not going to lie, Salamander looked like the most basic fuckboy wannabe to her and she wasn't really attracted to him the way that the girls in the crowd clearly were, but, against her better judgement, her heart began to race and her cheeks began to warm up. "Lucy, do you feel...?" Y/n asked, clutching her hand to her chest. The girls screamed as Salamander dramatically posed, "Isn't he handsome?" One of the girls squealed, "He's so cool!" Another girl commented.