Gacha heat fart

(Okay nvm my friends wanted me to make a part two)

Leon and Anthony woke up on the couch with Justin Bieber twerking on the TV, they both screamed and tried to turn it off.

"Holy shit, we finally got rid of the demon." Leon blurted. Anthony started crying because of Justin Bieber's fat ass.

"There there, pookie, let it all out..." Leon comforted him, rubbing his back, then Kokichi appeared.

"It's time to PISS!" Kokichi screamed.

"GO AWAY YOU STUPID COCK MAN CANT YOU SEE IM BUSY COMFORTING A HOT PUERTO RICAN MAN?!?!" Leon physically pulled out Justin Bieber out of his bag and threw him at Kokichi and they both DIED!

Leon continued to comfort Anthony and he soon finished crying, and they both agreed to go outside for some reason this is for the plot.

"So hot boy, waddya wanna talk about?"

"One time my friend got tickled in the Chick-Fil-A play place."

"Who tickled them?"

"I don't know."

"I will find them-" Leon was suddenly cut off because a man named Donojizz got ran over and started moaning.

"OOOOOOOOH YEEEESSSS DADDY CAR~~~~~~~~~ RUN ME OVER MORE DADDY~~~~~~~"

"FINALLY HES GONNA DIE!!!"A girl yelled and started cheering to herself doing the around town dance.

"I'm tired of this dudes moaning, he's gonna DIE!!! Cmon Anthony, it's time to use 'Jizz Blast!'"

"Yes king..."

Leon and Anthony started rapidly cumming on Donojizz and he drowned in cum. Leon then pinned Anthony to the wall.

"Ah~" Anthony moaned. Leon then kissed Anthony's neck and a middle aged homophobic white Christian mom came up to them and started crying.

"YOU NASTY BOYS WILL GO TO HELL IF YOU DONT REPENT AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST!" She yelled.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING AIRPOD!!" Leon got a car and ran over the woman.

"OMG DADDY!!!" Anthony screamed.

"Sorry cutie, let's get back to what we were doing."

They did that for about idfk twenty minutes and then they went back to their house and fucked or sm bye bye.