</3

hello everyone!

i hope you're all well. it's been a while since i've updated this book, i haven't had much time on my hands due to me now 6 shifts a week at my current job & now working a part-time evening job.

due to me working so much with little time on my hands, i'm very sad to announce that this is the end of this book. it breaks my heart to write this, as i really do love this book & i've worked so hard on it. i'm so sorry guys, i just don't have the time to write anymore - which really upsets me.

don't know if i'll ever come back to write anymore chapters but as i adjust to my new lifestyle, i'm saying goodbye for now.

i hope you've all enjoyed reading this book, i've loved all the support and love you've all given me - it's made me so thankful you have no idea. this book means the most to me and to see you guys loving what i've been writing, makes me so happy.

even though he doesn't know i exist, thanks to mase for being the inspiration of the book. i don't think i would of written a book in the first place lmao.

i'm sorry it's had to end so soon, but don't worry, this isn't the last time you'll read something from me - i will be back.

goodbye for now & thank you so much for reading!

enjoy the rest of your week my lovelies, see you all soon.

all my love,

masesangel <3