Together

The pain faded and a bright light engulfed me even brighter than when Sam had taken off my headset. The wound of my stomach knitted itself back together and my blood-stained clothes shimmered gently shifting from blue Pjs to a gown as white as the room I was in. A gold loop holding the dress in place at my waist. I give a little squeal of fear. I was dead. I looked around. The room was empty other than myself and a shimmering white door. Where was Sam? Frantic panic set in. Had Lydia killed him too? Or was he still sprawled out beside my body in pain? I wanted to go back, to comfort him until he faded away. I wanted to save him. Minutes trickle by agonizingly slowly. I was internally begging the others would find him, and save him, but I fear the more likely scenario would end up with him here in this bright white room.

Then the light flares up and Sam is beside me. His unkempt hair and deep blue eyes turn toward me. I giggle softly. Sam was in a white dress-like outfit with a golden rope tied at his waist. He opened his arms and I gladly went into them. I wanted to say I wished he was still alive, but I was selfish and wanted him by my side for the rest of eternity.

"I love you." I say before raising my tiptoes to kiss him on the tip of his nose.

I gripped his hand, I never wanted to lose him again. His presence had calmed me.

And together, hand and hand, we walked to our afterlife.

Hey Guys Since I wrote this story with my friends you can continue reading the story for Jasmine's or  Ethan's POV.  Ethans  POV is call The Game of Intricacies by devils-roll-the-dice and Jasmine's POV is called Escape The Past by zyxsdr. 

Thanks for Reading.