17🌶️

"So um, yeah..." Felix sighed avoiding eye contact. Everyone was looking at him with apologetic eyes.

"Lixie... Is that why you suddenly started to avoid us?" Jisung asked. Felix gulped.

"When I found out who you guys were, I didn't know what to do. So I stopped messaging you and meeting up with you. I just couldn't bear the fact i shot your friend's brother! Well, my boyfriend." Felix whined.

"It's going to be okay Lixie-yah." Seungmin cooed sitting down next to the boy. He layed Felix's head in his lap.

"Everything's fine, we'll take care of you." Seungmin whispered as he gently closed Felix's eyelids and picked him up.

"Let's go back sweetheart." Jisung said so they all left. Felix had slept on Seungmin's lap the whole ride. When they finally arrived they made sure to not wake up their cute boyfriend while putting him on Minho's bed.

"What are you going to do to him?" Chan asked.

"Tie him up and force him to talk." Minho replied looking at sleeping Felix. The leader smirked at him.

"How~" He asked teasingly.

"You'll see."

"How could I see?" Chan asked him. Minho chuckled.

"Well you'll be here too when I fuck him right?" He said with a big smirk on his face.

"You horny cat." Chan chuckled and walked over to Felix, undressing him and gently tying him up with his tie. The boy woke up when he felt a bigger weight on his stomach.

SMUT STARTS HERE

"H-huh." He mumbled trying to rub his eyes. But he couldn't, they were tied. He whipped his gaze to the man on top of him.

"Minho?" Felix asked in shock.

"Channie and I want answers." Minho said pinching Felix's nipples. The boy moaned.

"H-hyung~" He whined when Minho started to rock his hips back and forth on his dick.

"Come on, tell us what you did." Chan demanded. Felix gulped.

"I shot your brother in the head." He said. He felt less horny now,so guilty about what he did. Minho started to grind again.

"And why did you do that Chicky?" Minho asked making Felix whimper.

"B-because he wanted t-to rape me." Felix stuttered out. 50% horny 50% guilty.

"Don't you think you deserve a reward, hm?" Minho asked.

"I want a reward but I don't deserve it." Felix mumbled shyly.

"Why don't you deserve an award? You've been so good, and you wanted to protect yourself." Minho asked. Felix shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll give my cute boy a reward." Minho mumbled in himself, going on all fours and sucking Felix's dick. Meanwhile Chan got behind him and started to eat him out.

"Ah~ Hyung." Minho shakily moaned.

"What is it kitten?" Chan asked stretching him with his tongue. Minho whimpered.

"Feels good." He mumbled deep throating Felix. He bobbed his head up and down, making the boy under him moan loudly.

"Hyung hyung! Hyung~" Felix moaned out gripping the sheets tightly.

"Yes Chicky?" Minho whispered, his voice vibrating over Felix's dick. The boy whimpered.

"Close~" He whined. Minho cooed at him.

"Cum." He ordered and Felix did just that, releasing a large amount of cum. He moaned shakily when Minho pulled out.

"My pretty boy, hm? Mine."

"All yours, all yours."