8

"Why did you look like a zombie? Was The taste of the water alright? Why were you wearing lingerie? Why did you run away from me? Why-"

Jisung's rambling was interrupted when Felix connected their lips. The quokka like boy was shocked but immediately kissed back. When they seperated Felix avoided eye contact, his cheeks red.

"Aww~ Do you love me Lixie-yah~" Jisung teased hovering over him. Felix blushed.

"You're all such a tease..." Felix mumbled covering his face shyly. Everyone cooed at him.

"So you love us all?" Hyunjin asked. Felix nodded still not looking at them.

"Come here you little chicky." Seungmin chuckled kissing the boy intensely. The kiss was full of lust and love. After a hot make out session Hyunjin kissed the boy and they ended up cuddling in the bed.

Felix's woke up by his phone ringing. He quickly answered it before the other's woke up, and he swallowed thickly when he realised his dad had called him. He quickly picked up.

"H-hello?" He whispered quietly. He could already feel the boiling anger.

"Where did you go stupid boy! Do you not want my hot body anymore? Not want to take care of your daddy anymore?" His dad said loudly through the phone. Felix felt like he was about to throw up.

"I n-never liked it! You forced it on me!" He said starting to raise his voice.

"What has gotten in you? Huh? You're even talking back now!" His dad screamed in the phone. Felix flinched at the loud voice and calmed his breathing.

"I'm not talking back I'm defending myself..." He said and slowly started to shrink.

"You fucking slut! You whore, come back right now or I'll sell you! I'll sell you to the strip clu-" Before his dad could finish his phone was grabbed away.

"Old geezer you know that I can come over to your house and shoot your brains out right? Fucking lower your voice before i send my men at you." Jisung said into the phone. Felix's eyes widened, they were all awake.

"S-sungie." He stuttered afraid his dad would do something to him. Jisung rested his hand on Felix's thigh to calm him down.

"And who may you be huh?" Felix's father scoffed into the phone. Jisung chuckled.

"This is Straykids' J.one. I would lower your voice before i hand you over to Leeknow." Jisung smirked. Felix was confused now.

"Y-you're the m-mafia? What a-are you doing w-with my cock slut?" Felix was shocked when his father stuttered. But the word 'mafia' kept repeating in his head, Jisung's grip tightened.

"Let's make a deal. You keep quiet about Jisung and we'll keep him, if you don't do as said I will send Leeknow to shoot your brains out." Jisung confidentally said. Jisung felt Seungmin's arms wrap around him from behind when he started shaking uncontrollaby.

"Y-yes sir! Do anything you want to that bitch, I don't care!" Felix's father said.

"What did you just call my boyfriend?"  Jisung's face darkened.

"U-uh nothing Sir I'm sorry Sir please forgive me." Mr. Lee rambled. Jisung chuckled.

"Goodbye mister Lee." He said and hung up the call. Jisung looked at a shaking Felix softly.

"Lixie, calm down. You're safe." He said gently massaging Felix's fingers. The boy whimpered.

"M-mafia... M-mafia." He kept rambling to himself. Everyone comforted him, this reaction was normal for him and they experienced it multiple times.