4

Felix sat on a roof top that evening. Yes, a roof top. At the edge of a 336 foot building. He enjoyed the small breeze flowing through his hair. Just then the door slammed open making him flinch.

"Felix! Get off! Felix!" Jisung's familiar voice was yelling. He looked at him in confusion, hesitantly getting off. He yelped when Hyunjin picked him up and walked him down the stairs.

"What's going on?" He asked in a quiet tone, Felix was so tired. Hyunjin's grip tightened.

"That is so dangerous... When did you start doing it?" Hyunjin asked.

"I dunno like since a year or 2? It's really calming." Felix replied happy at the princess treatment.

"Lixie-yah you should stop doing it, what if you fell?" Seungmin sighed.

"Yup." A guy he didn't know agreed. He looked at him with a frown, trying to recognise him, but nothing. The guy seemed to notice that.

"Um hello, I'm yang Jeongin. 22 years old." He replied. Before Felix could bombard him with questions he was put in a car.

"Yah! Where are you taking me?" He asked. Felix was in some kind of van, a lot of unknow faces around him. He looked at them curiously.

"You're coming with us today." Seungmin replied getting in the vehicle and sitting next to him.

"Wha-" Felix tried to say but was interrupted by Seungmin's hand on his thigh. He felt butterflies at that, his crush was holding his thigh!

"O-okay." He stuttered while his cheeks turned red. Seungmin didn't miss this and moved closer to him.

"Cute." He chuckled looking out of the window. Felix blushed and quickly removed his gaze from Seungmin, looking out the window.

"You're such a tease." He mumbled connecting their hands, feeling more butterflies cloud his stomach. A spark was also felt when their fingers connected.

"We're here." The oldest said and everyone got out of the van. Felix whined at the sudden light when Seungmin opened the door and carried him out.

"It's so bright." He sighed resting his head in the crook of Seungmin's neck. The older chuckled at this.

"You're really tired aren't you baby?" Seungmin teased. Felix whined and kicked his feet like a child.

"Yes! And- Did you just call me... Baby?" Felix asked hesitantly. Seungmin chuckled at him. Felix pouted.

"Stop flirting with our lixie!" Jisung protested catching up to them. Felix looked at him with wide eyes, blush spreading over his cheeks. Btw he loved all 3 of them but never confessed.

"Oh shush squirrel, you can flirt with him later." Seungmin chuckled at the jealous boy. The door was opened and he gasped looking at the expensive interior.

"Woah..." He mumbled. Seungmin led him to this kind of kitchen? He put him down on a chair.

"What do you wanna eat Felix? We have lots of food." The oldest asked him. Felix shrugged.

"Whatever you have." He said, to be honest he didn't even know lots of foods. The only things he gets fed from time to time is either bread or a cookie.

"Come on Lixie, didn't you love vanilla cake?" Hyunjin asked, he was leaning against the counter and looking at him. Felix digged through his brain, not finding any answer.

"Um- Yeah, yes I love vanilla cake. I think." Felix said, mumbling the last part. Chan smiled at him and nodded, opening the fridge and pulling out something that looked like a big sponge. The leader immediately noticed his confused expression.

"Something wrong?" He asked. Felix looked at him with wide eyes before shaking his head.

"Lixie, when did you start lying?"