12

The next day Felix was too scared to come out of his room. He was ignoring everyone that tried to fish him out of it, he hasn't eaten for almost half a day.

"Lixie's still not coming out of his room." Jisung, who had just came back from the boy's room, said. Chan sighed.

"Why is he avoiding us?" The leader asked. Felix's three boyfriends shrugged, they didn't even know. Minho clicked his tongue as he sighed.

"That boy." He mumbled standing up, making his way to Felix's room. When he was standing in front of the door, he knocked. However there was no answer.

"If you don't open it I'll break it open." He threathened loudly. He immediately heard some shuffling, and footsteps. A drained looking Felix opened the door slightly.

"What do you want?" He mumbled looking at him with a frown. Minho pushed the door further open as he stepped closer to Felix, making the boy take a step backwards. Minho tilted his eyebrow.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Minho mumbled. They kept stepping until Felix's back hit the wall and the boy was trapped.

"D-don't hurt me." He stuttered out,  a scared look on his face. Minho sighed.

"I'm not going to. And by the way, I can't. Did you forget about your other boyfriends? They'll kill me." Minho scoffed. Felix chuckled, but stopped when he remembered he was talking to Minho.

"Why are you here?" He asked leaning his head to the wall.

"To apologise." Minho replied.

"Don't worry you don't have to-" Felix couldn't even finish his sentence as Minho grabbed his waist and slid his hand under Felix's held, holding it gently. The boy immediately shut up and looked at the older.

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I was just a little threathened, it was hard for me to adjust to you being here." Minho said. Felix stared at him.

"Trying to catch flies?" Minho asked, giggling. Felix immediately closed his mouth.

"Uh- I- Thank you..." Felix stuttered as his cheeks became a crimson red.

"You're welcome princess." Minho teased. After a while Minho decided to ask the question everyone wanted an answer to.

"Why are you hiding in here?" The older asked, sighing. Felix gasped.

"Well um- It's just that..." The boy began before taking a really long breath in.

"Ikindoffthoughtyouwouldhatemeafteryourleaderhadsexwithmesoithoughtitwouldbebettertojusthidefromyoubecauseididntwantyoutobemean." Felix low key rapped and breathed for air. Minho chuckled.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not mad at you anymore." Minho smirked. They just stood there for a minute, drowning into each other's eyes. Minho leaned in and Felix rested his hands on the back of Minho's neck. Their lips-

"Uh hyung are you- WOAAAA!" Jeongin shreeked stumbling back. The two boys immediately let go of each other.

"Innie! Get back here!" Felix yelled at the boy who had now ran away.  Felix chased him.

"Ah hyungs help me!" Jeongin whined hiding behind Chan. Everyone looked at them curiously.

"What's going on Jeongin? Why are you running around like a mad man?" Seungmin asked.

"Well Felix and Min-"

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Felix ran in. Everyone now looked at him, curious eyes. Hyunjin quickly stood up and claimed his boyfriend by putting him on his lap.

"Glad to have you back." Jisung chuckled at him. Felix blushed. Just then Minho came in and akwardly looked at Felix, before quickly avoiding eye contact and sitting back down.

"So, spill the tea." Hyunjin said.

"What- w-what tea like we didn't do something w-we didn't why are y-you asking me t-that when clearly n-nothing happened." Minho stuttered out looking at him with wide eyes.

"Wah Lee Minho is stuttering! He's in love~" Chan teased. Minho glared at him.

"Don't glare at me kitten." Chan chuckled making Minho's ears turn bright red. He quickly ate his food.

"Should we ask him now?" Changbin suddenly asked the leader. Felix looked at them with curiosity, as they all started whispering. After a while they stopped and looked at Felix.

NO THEY'RE NOT GOING TO MARRY YET I KNOW THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER BUT THEY'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED YETTT