2

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT

Felix walked home slowly, he was so tired he felt like he was going to collapse. He hasn't eaten for 2 days, which started happening since he was 20. His dad would sometimes not feed him for 2-3 days. The boy grabbed his waist.

"Hng." He squeezed it roughly. It was hurting so badly, it was getting thinner and thinner. He coughed and dragged himself to his house. There he was greeted by his father.

"Hey slut, how much did you gain today?" He asked while drinking a bottle of wine.

"400 dollars, sir." He mumbled still holding his side.

"Aish it was such a good idea not letting you go to college, now you can still take care of me. Isn't that right boy?" His father said with a grin. Felix nodded lazily.

"Now rest for a bit, not too long tho! You need to make money!" His father said and handed him a cookie, which Felix bowed respectfully at.

"Yah, show more respect. On your knees." Mr. Lee said nudging the boy. Felix hesitantly got on his knees in front of him.

"Ah pretty boy." His father drunkely said and grabbed his hair. Felix teared up not letting out a sound, his father then started to grind on his head. The boy felt disgusted. So bad.

"Ugh~" His father moaned. Felix tried not to throw up when the older unzipped his pants, sperm landing on his face.

"Suck." The man demanded at him. Felix looked up at him with teary eyes, shaking his head quickly.

"N-no... Please! No!" Felix stuttered. He put his hands together as he begged.

"Aish, you're so useless." His father yelled kicking him. Felix was happy that he stopped, but not when the pain kicked in he felt like he was going to cry.

"Now you get only half a cookie! Because of being so stupid." His father scoffed ripping the cookie in 2 pieces. He ate the bigger piece before stuffing the other piece in Felix's mouth.

"Go, go! Go cry to your room!" He screamed at the young boy. Felix bowed and ran to his room, closing the door quietly before sliding down it. He sobbed into his arm.

"We met our high school friend again today." Jisung suddenly said out of nowhere. They were sitting in the meeting room, arguing about a new mission when the boy's comment caught everyone off guard.

"Felix?" Minho asked. Seungmin nodded still typing on his computer.

"Did he grow up well?" Changbin asked curiously. Hyunjin shook his head.

"Something is up with him. Did you see his eye bags?" Hyunjin asked. Jisung immediately nodded, deep in thought. Seungmin sighed.

"He looked underweight, overworked and just horrible. I'm worried about him." Seungmin explained hesitantly. Chan looked surprised at that though.

"How did you see he was underweight?" He asked making Seungmin chuckle.

"He had an apron on over a t-shirt. His arms looked too close to the bone and you can see his waist by the rope, that it's way too small." Seungmin explained. He knew how smart he was.

"Wow, you're a genious." The maknae mumbled, joining in the conversation. Everyone agreed at that so the meeting ended with a proud puppy.

A/n

I will stop writing until like tomorrow now... I live in Europe and I have school tomorrow, so I'll start updating tomorrow at kinda 5 pm. <3 <3 <3