29 | Conference

Little warning for implications of the mattress mambo in the second part in case that makes you uncomfortable or you're really young reading this

Mr. Komaeda sat in a room with coach Sakakura and the parents of the basketball and hockey guys.

"So, what did Komaeda-kun do to make all our sons hate him?" A father asked.

"He didn't do anything. He's the victim. Stop blaming him. And you, Oowada-san, should feel ashamed of putting a man into this world who solves his problems with violence," Mr. Komaeda said.

"Excuse me?!"

"He threw my son against a wall all because he does figure skating. How can you not see the problem with that? They hate him because he does a solo sport. That's it."

"But you know how boys are," A mother said. "They get into fights over silly stuff,"

"That wasn't a fight. It was bullying and assault. They aren't boys, they're grown adults. We're only here because your children are too incompetent to regulate their emotions!"

"Sorry?!" She gasped.

"No one is taking this seriously. You don't get it. None of you have ever seen your precious son in a coma with most of his bones being broken, so you can't get it. Your sons aren't the victims, so you don't care and that's the whole problem! Your stupid children humiliated him on TV in front of everyone! But you didn't hear how he cried so you don't care! They physically hurt him and then mentally hurt him!"

"Calm down-"

"Shut up!" He shouted. "You're all terrible parents! And your children are terrible people!"

"Komaeda-san," Sakakura said calmly. "I understand your anger, but this won't help fix the situation." He looked at the other parents. "He's right though. I saw how they treated him. Your kids are terrible team players and don't respect others. Only problem is they're not kids, they're grown ass men. We shouldn't even have to have this discussion. But either you get them to stop or we will expell every single one of them. End of discussion." He left the room, followed by Mr. Komaeda, who was breathing heavily, remembering what had happened to his son and his wife.

"I don't feel so good..." he whispered.

"What's wrong?"

"S-sorry, this... this happens sometimes when I remember my wife, I... haha... I'm shaking,"

Sakakura put a hand on his back. "Come with me." He lead him away.

They got to a quiet room. "Take some deep breaths,"

"Hahh..."

"Good job. Sit down,"

Mr. Komaeda did as he was told.

-

Komaeda was pressed against the wall in the ice rink room, kissing Hinata. He wrapped his arms around his neck.

"You always look so damn good," Hinata said. "When you're skating, I can't even control myself,"

Komaeda giggled. "Oh? How about you just let go and do what you want then?"

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" He grabbed his waist.

Komaeda whispered into his ear. "I'll let you do whatever you want,"

Hinata turned red. "For real?"

"Mhm,"

The brunet picked him up. "But we gotta do it somewhere else,"

"What exactly are you gonna do?" The pale boy asked.

"You," Hinata said.

(😱😱😱😱oh hell no he's corny)

"I like it when you're confident." Komaeda kissed his cheek. "But, ah, wasn't today the parent conference?"

"Huh?" Hinata asked.

"My dad was supposed to talk to a bunch of parents and teachers today about the whole bullying thing,"

Hinata opened the door and carried him out of the stadium. "Uh, I don't know," he was trying to focus on what Komaeda was saying, but he was distracted.

"I hope it went well,"

"Yeah. Uh, what dorm are we gonna go to?"

"Let's not bother Souda-kun with our presence,"

"Alright!" Hinata hurried to Komaeda's dorm to throw him on the bed and kiss him.