011

"What do you mean she's 'perfect'? She was just attacked by a first grade curse!" Yuji stuttered, dropping to his knees beside me and Satoru, who carefully transferred me into his arms before standing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What do you mean she's 'perfect'? She was just attacked by a first grade curse!" Yuji stuttered, dropping to his knees beside me and Satoru, who carefully transferred me into his arms before standing. He stroked his jaw thoughtfully and pursed his lips. 

"I mean, there are no visible injuries on her. Not even a bruise. Meaning... that curse purposefully didn't injure her. My guess is that it sensed the Binding Vow she has with Sukuna and was too afraid to anger him..." He explained, fastening his blindfold back over his eyes.

I swallowed hard at hearing Satoru's words as I buried my face into Yuji's arm as he slowly stood up as well. "I don't like the idea of Y/n being so intertwined with Sukuna."

"I don't either, however, it might keep her safe. From everything except for Sukuna himself, of course." Satoru sighed before grabbing Yuji by the collar and floating the three of us out of the sewer. 

***

That night, I didn't let myself have even a wink of sleep. I tossed and turned in my sheets as anxiety coursed through my veins. I groaned, slamming my fist frustratedly into my pillow before I decided to text Yuji.

Y/n

hey... can't sleep. come to my dorm, pls? 

Yuji <3

Ofc angel :> 

Omw!!

I smiled a bit at his response and when I heard him knock at the door, I got up and couldn't help but grin when I saw him standing there in creeper pajama pants and a t-shirt that said "I love cats" with a kitten in the little heart over his chest. 

"Hi," I whispered with a smile before giggling as he scooped me up and peppered my face in kisses. 

"Hmhh, hi!" He grinned wide, gently putting my down on my bed before laying down on the other side, leaving space between us.

"You look so cute..." I uttered playfully as I scooted forward against his chest and held onto him, taking in his warmth. 

"Eheh...I knew you'd like my PJ's!" Yuji gently pressed a kiss to my forehead before wrapping his strong arms around me.

Something about laying this close to him knowing he could switch out with Sukuna any second was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time, yet I tried not to let it show. 

Yawning, I rested my head on his shoulder and relaxed, closing my eyes. "Mhm... Goodnight, Yuji." I whispered and he repeated it back to me.

I felt him fall asleep as his grip on me loosened a bit. For the first time in a few weeks, I fell asleep peacefully too, and we had the beginning of a peaceful night. 

***

I startled awake to the crazed buzzing and beeping of my watch and I groaned, rolling out of Yuji's arms. "Ugh...Satoru didn't tell me this thing had a built in alarm clock too!" I sat up and tried to shut it off before glancing over where I expected to see a sleeping Yuji. 

Instead, there laid Sukuna with a smug smirk on his face. 

As I was about to scream and bang on the wall between Satoru and I's quarters, he grabbed my wrist with one hand and covered my mouth with the other. 

"Quiet now, woman." He spat angrily, rolling my eyes at my dramatic reaction. 

When I settled, he slowly retracted his hands and shook his head. "I was just checking in on you. Seems like you handled an attack from that curse pretty well."

Glaring at him, I turned away and shook my head firmly. "The only reason I wasn't killed was because Satoru came."

Sukuna chuckled lowly, sliding his fingers around my jaw and gently turning my head to face him. "Is that really what you think? If not for me, you would've been killed before Gojo even sensed your distress. Accept it, I'm the reason you're alive now."

I was a little put back by how gently he was touching my face. The feeling made me queasy and uneasy, yet still, I didn't pull away. "You need me, Y/n," He muttered, slowly pulling me closer so our faces were inches apart. 

I watched the amused expression on his chiseled face intensify as he caught the flustered look in my eye. "I know you're attracted to me. All women are, so don't feel ashamed."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I inhaled shakily and swallowed hard. "That's not true. You simply look like my boyfriend. You're in his body." I protested. 

"Yes, but do I really look that much like him? You know I look sharper. Stronger. More cruel. Darker, even..." He began, leaning closer. "We don't even have the same voice. Admit it already...the reason you feel this way isn't that I look like your boyfriend."

I felt uncertainty and shame churning in my stomach at his words. For a few seconds, I was silent before spitting back a reply. "I don't feel anything except hatred for you, Sukuna. And I don't need you. Not at all."

He cocked an eyebrow, dragging his sharp nail down my throat. "Then why don't you pull away when I touch you? I'm not forcing you to stay in place, fool."

My eyes widened slightly as the realization hit me. I quickly pulled away from his hand and shook my head. "Stop that! I-I ... leave me alone."

He only rolled his eyes and slowly sat up, pushing his hair back out of his face. "If you really insist that you don't need me, I'll be sure to prove you wrong."

Both of us were startled by the sudden rustling and footsteps coming from the room adjacent to mine. Satoru. 

"Hm, looks like our little visit has to be cut short now, Y/n. How unfortunate. Hopefully, you don't miss my help too much." He whispered with a crazed grin before giving up his control just as Satoru pushed the door open. 

Yuji blinked twice, rubbing his eyes before glancing between me and Satoru, who was dishelved from having just rolled out of bed—his silver hair a mess on his head, blindfold off one of his icy blue eyes as he stood there in a white t shirt and flannel shorts. 

"Oh no..." Yuji uttered as he realized what happened and he quickly scattered to his feet.

Satoru sighed and shook his head, fixing his blindfold. "And what made you think this arrangement was a fun idea, Yuji?"

I spoke up before Yuji could testify to his guilt, swallowing hard. "It was my idea. I'm sorry, Satoru."

He appeared surprised by my confession before realization hit him, his brows raising slowly. "I see... Y/n. I think you should come talk to me now. Yuji, go back to your dorm."

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.