007

Anxiety coursed through my veins as I repeatedly reread the note from Sukuna. 

When did he even put this in here? Maybe this is simply a test orchestrated by Gojo to see if I'll be stupid and go see him alone? No, that couldn't be... I've had my eyes on my suitcase ever since I left home. 

I paced over to the edge of my room and placed my hand on the cool wooden wall separating Gojo's room and my own. I wanted to knock. To ask him for advice, or maybe even beg for him to save me. To save Yuji. After a few seconds, though, I slowly lowered my hand away from the wall. 

I wouldn't have anyone get hurt at my expense. 

I slipped the small folded paper into my back pocket and waited until quarter to 11 to sneak off into the courtyard. My mind went to all the worst  possible outcomes as I felt my bare feet touch the grass, still in my PJ's. There seemed to be an enormous maze of rose bushes and other greenery. I had to hurry and find him before he hurt Yuji. 

I swallowed back my regret and the urge to call Gojo and pushed forward, rubbing my arms as I shivered from the night's cool chill.

"Sukuna?" I whispered. I looked behind me, being sure Sukuna wasn't there when suddenly I face planted into a rock hard chest. 

I gasped as I suddenly looked up, expecting to see Sukuna, but instead, it was a tall boy with long dark hair and matching, unamused eyes. 

"What are you doing?" He drawled, his hands in his pockets. "Why are you calling for Sukuna? Have you lost your mind? That's worse than begging for a visit from the devil."

I grimaced, stepping back slowly. "Who are you? You shouldn't be out here!"

"It's Fushiguro. And, I could say the same thing. Aren't you Itadori's girlfriend? The one being targeted by Sukuna?" He rolled his eyes, continuing his stroll, apparently on his way back to his dorm. 

My teeth chattered a bit as I spun on my heels to face him. "Yes. And I'm not calling for...him. I simply couldn't sleep and wanted to relax outside."

Fushiguro—I hadn't gotten any first name—shrugged and sighed, bored. "Whatever you say. Goodnight. Try not to get yourself in too much trouble, or else Gojo sensei will have too much fun saving you." He grumbled before he disappeared down the hall at the end of the courtyard. 

As soon as he was gone, I pushed deeper into the center of the rose maze only to be startled by a deep, unmistakable voice. 

"I thought I told you to come alone, woman." The voice droned, causing me to whip my head around only to see him sitting on a bench in the center of the rose maze. He sneered at me and leaned back, his legs manspread and his eyes undeniably on me. 

"I did. I didn't know Fushiguro would be out here..." I shot back under my breath before slowly tip-toeing over, wrapping my arms around myself. 

Sukuna seemed to be assessing how true my words were before patting his lap. "Come sit. We must discuss."

"Absolutely not."

His eyebrows shot up at my retort and he sat up a bit, realizing this wouldn't be as easy as he thought it was going to be. 

"We can discuss at this far apart."

"Hmm...you amuse me, woman—"

"Y/n!" I interjected. 

Sukuna scoffed, running his hand through his hair and shaking his head. "I'll call you what I want. Now, come sit." He insisted.

I huffed, sighing before slowly coming over and sitting beside him on the bench. It wasn't what he asked for, but he seemed to settle for it after getting out a low, frustrated growl. 

"What do you want?" I asked tiredly, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Your loyalty." He said dryly. 

"What?" I turned to look at him, cocking an eyebrow. This was not at all what I had expected. 

"You're going to be bound to me. You will do as I say when I say it, and you'll never betray me. And when I need you to control my vessel I can't, you'll do my work for me. Essentially, you'll be my own little errand runner, let's say." He says, his smirk audible in his voice which was dripping with dark desires. 

"And what makes you think I'd ever agree to that?" You whispered, glaring at him as his smirk didn't falter. 

"Because, as I promised, I will rip out Yuji Itadori's heart. I can survive without it!!" He chuckled wickedly. This must've felt like a game to him.

"You won't." I protested, thinking he was bluffing. 

Sukuna paused for a second before slowly standing and tearing his shirt. I gasped. My eyes fell over the developed muscles in his strong back, his entire upper half covered with the same tattoos on his face. 

"I will." He growled before plunging his hand into his chest.