"The underworld is an option right?" I asked "Clubs, bounties, and information? They all gain money." I look at her hopefully. "Come on. It would be fun to try and take over the underworld." She sighed and then said

"Fine but if we get into trouble you are the fall man." she said as she looked at me "Fine but I get the largest cut," I told her in response as we started to walk into the City.

Time skip 2 months

So it's been two months now. In that time we have made a name for ourselves. Officially we work with the Xiong family, but we are a separate entity. We are more like enforcers and do contract jobs. In that time we have gotten ourselves some codenames.

Lets start off with Alex. she got her official codename last week.

Flashback

We were hired by the Vale Counsel in trade with a permanent residence in vale, and for them to overlook any crimes we make. we were sent to clear out some Grimm in the south. They sent some soldiers with us, there mistake. The pack was relatively big about 50-55 Baos.

Sense it was not so big we decided to play rock, paper, scissors to see who delt with them. As usual she lost, to which one soldier asked "why is she going in alone?" as I just laughed. "she has a plan." as you then heard singing as a storm started to form. As about a hundred bolts of lightning strikes each one transforming into a beast of some kind.

"Say hello to a part of her semblance, The Aria Of Hadad, or the name i like to call it." I said as the beasts start to charge. "Thors decent." as a giant made of thunder was formed. As it used its giant fist to desimate the pack, any survivors were delt with by the beasts.

It took about a minute for Alex to come back looking board. "That was boring, there could have been a deathstalker or something." she pouted as I pat her back with a deadpan.

Flashback end

It took les than a day for the rumors to start. The consul then gave her the codename 'susanoo' and a provisional huntsman licence. Me well thats a funny story. My codename is officially 'the lord of insanity' but I found it cringy so i changed it to 'Set'. how i got it you may ask well.

Flashback

I'm bored. I took a bounty to kill a pack of ursa. Aprently the pack was about 10 in number. I wanted to just rush in and kill them, but no I'm under orders to hold till they show. So here I am killing time before i get to slaugter.

It was then a soldier taped me on the shulder. "We have new orders to retreat" he told me and I started to get mad "WHAT" I yelled as he told me "the Ursa packs numbers have risen to 70-80 in total" thats when i got mad. They want to make me retreat when it just got fun.

So what did I do? If you said retreat good job. You get the bumbass of the year award. Instead I open up the map and then start running to where they are. I can here the soldiers yelling to come back but my mind can only think one thing. 'HUNT'

I was about 150 feet from the pack when I jump into the air. I surround myself in ice as i start falling. As soon as I hit the ground I turn the field to my advantage. As soon as I did that i looked around. Quickly counting there were 50 of them. "Oh yeah lets get this party started"

Just as I star the solder that told me to retreat came through the clearing. I ready my scythe 'broken dream' and let it light on fire. As it was lighting i run at the Alphas, I jump on the largest one and bisect it down the middle. As i did that one of the other alphas tried to slash me. I use its shadow to bind it as i behead it, I then rise my hand and pillers of ice form.

I then start jumping around picking off ursas as i go. My goal was to limit there numbers and it worked. As soon as there was only 15 left I snapped my fingers as the ice broke. It then formed into chains and bound the remaining ursas.

"Now what to do with you?" I asked as I use my sadow to peirce 5 through the head. "Oops, well thats fine lets have some fun."

Flashback end

Im somewhat sorry for that soldier last i heard he was in a phyce ward after what he saw. Well that dosent mater i look over to Alex and ask her a question. "Hey want to go to the cornerstore down the street?" she then looked up and responded "sure lets go" as she got up and walked out confusing me. 'She agreed a little to fast' I thought to my self as i walk after her.

status

-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Y/N L/N

Race: Faunus (Wolf)

Gender: Male

Semblance: (????)

LV: 75 (915-9999)EXP

HP: (32400)

MP: (21,200)

Abilities:

Gamer: Gives them the abilities of a video game character and the pros and cons of one.

Sword mastery: (LV:20) The name says it all

Ice magic: (LV:10) The name says it all

Blood-Lust: (LV: MAX) —> subskill Hide blood lust, Foucused will,

blood Moon Hunter: (LV: MAX)

parallel Existence: (LV: MAX)

Jubal's blessing: (LV: MAX) —> (NEW SUBSKILL) absolute mastery.

Azrael's Blessing: (LV: MAX)

NEW SKILLS

—----------------------------------------------

SHADOW HUNTER: Gives the user complete control over shadows and the things in them. (LV:1)

Stats:

STR: 70

VIT: 108 —> 300 HP per LV

AGI: 114

END: 82

INT: 75

WIS: 106 —> 200 MP per LV

LUC: 25

SP: 0

—----------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW SKILL "Lghtning magic" (LV: 30-100)

SUBSKILL "Aria Of Hadad"

I Know its been a while but im back. Ive had some realy bad writers block and still do but less so now so expect a chapter at least once a month for a bit. Ok? Ok. good we are all on the same page.