CHAPTER 4

status

-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Y/N L/N

Race: Faunus (Wolf)

Gender: Male

Semblance: (????)

LV: 70 (915-9999)EXP

HP: (32400)

MP: (21,200)

Abilities:

Gamer: Gives them the abilities of a video game character and the pros and cons of one.

Sword mastery: (LV:20) The name says it all

Ice magic: (LV:10) The name says it all

Blood-Lust: (LV: MAX) —> subskill Hide blood lust, Foucused will,

blood Moon Hunter: (LV: MAX)

parallel Existence: (LV: MAX)

Jubal's blessing: (LV: MAX) —> (NEW SUBSKILL) absolute mastery.

Azrael's Blessing: (LV: MAX)

NEW SKILLS

—----------------------------------------------

SHADOW HUNTER: Gives the user complete control over shadows and the things in them. (LV:1)

Stats:

STR: 70

VIT: 108 —> 300 HP per LV

AGI: 114

END: 82

INT: 50

WIS: 106 —> 200 MP per LV

LUC: 25

SP: 0

—----------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrators POV

We open up this chapter by seeing Alex and Y/N sitting on a large rock in the middle of a clearing. They are surrounded by the bodies of dead Grimm scattered around. We now continue our story as Y/N is checking out his stats.

Y/N POV

"So Alex what do you think we should do now?" I asked her as I was currently looking at my stats. I leveled up and got enough Blood Ecos to stay alive for a while and get consumables.

Alex then said "Why don't we go to a town" She said it was a solid idea so I agreed. "So now that I finally have a body I need to ask you something," Alex told me as I hummed in response "Do you remember that one time you wished you had the abilities from prototype?" she asked and I immediately froze "and the abilities of ghouls, or..:"

"Why are you asking" I asked her. I don't get why she... "Are you asking because of the subskill on Jubal's blessing?" she then nodded

"We need to talk about it. That ability is powerful and absurdly so. But the biggest risk is your mind and your body" she told me "Just because you can does not mean you should remember if you mimic something make sure it can't make you crazy. I won't lose you" she told me.

"I promise you but first," I said and I tried something. I summoned a chicken nugget. Alex then looked at me "You are literally a part of me don't judge." I said as I gave her one.

Time Skip- in Vale Y/N POV

"So how are we going to make money?" Alex asked me with the straightest ass voice. "Its not like we can get a job with no documentation"