𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Thirty One

" i have a life now "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Trent Interview with Tallulah Fitzpatrick

Trent: Thank you for joining me today, Ms. Fitzpatrick.

Tallulah: Oh, please call me Tallulah.

Trent: Alright, Tallulah, can you explain to me how you first found your love of music?

Tallulah: I thought this article was for my position at Richmond, is it not?

Trent: Well, the article is about you, your connections with Richmond, as well as your place in the music industry. The Independent thinks your story might be interesting to our readers.

Tallulah: Aren't you more of a sportswriter?

Trent: I like to think of myself as more of a 'writer' writer actually.

Tallulah: I guess that makes sense.

Trent and Tallulah share a brief pause as Tallulah and Trent takes a sip of their drinks ]

Trent: So, when did you first find your love of music?

Tallulah: When I was about ten, my parents got me a guitar for Christmas. My father used to play, so he gave me a couple of lessons. He would make me sit on the back porch of our old home and practice. He always said, 'you must have a good view when you first begin to play, that way you don't want to walk away from the guitar.'

Trent (chuckles): So, if your father taught you, how did you become a co-founder of the band Djo, previously Sex Bob-Oma?

Tallulah: Wow, you've done your research. How did you know the band was called that?

Trent: Every good reporter has their ways of research.

Tallulah (chuckles): I suppose you're right. Well, I first met Joe, the other co-founder, in a foster home after my parents passed. We became friends after we figured out we both shared that love of music together. We both didn't have anything really going for us job-wise, so we both said screw it, and started a band.