𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Eight

" ulla"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

The red carpet. Tallulla hated it. The constant flashes from camera lights much like her own, the other stunning celebrites she compared herself with. The velvet plush under her heals made her feel uneasy, the grip of Hugo's arm around her made her feel like she couldn't breath.

The smile she was sporting made her cheeks feel as if they were a plastic grocery bag about to burst. It was tight and uncomfortable as people shouted her name to try and get her attention. Tallulla wasn't that popular, but her days as a musican made her a slightly special. She didn't like the attention.

It felt as though the photo-op lasted hours instead of mere seconds, and when the cameras finally moved to take pictures of the people behind the couple Tallulla breathed a sigh of relief. The red head's hands shook as the entered the crowded gala. "Aye Babe I gonna get a drink, see you later." Hugo unslithered his arm from around her waist.

Tallulla merely nodded and moved forward to go to the bathroom. She felt stupid, getting this worked up over nothing. Her beaths were still coming out in uneven gasps. She sat down on the loo, and closed her eyes trying to calm herself down. There it was again that sick feeling like shes doing everything wrong.

She worked on slowing down her breathing, her mind was still racing. It was like every thought she had in her brain was rattling around. It took a couple minutes but slowly her brain started to settle down. She moved away from the loo, and walked to the sink. She ran her fingers over the cool water coming from the tap.

She loved the way the water felt on her skin, made her feel connected. Made her feel stable and in one place. It was like it was a tather holding to the space ship instead of floating off into the great unknown that is space. She raised the water and splashed it on to her face, cooling down.

She looked in her reflection, the person that met her eyes didn't look like that way she use to. The memories that had resurfaced hours before now were at the for front of her mind again. She use to look at the mirror and recognize herself. But now... the dark shadows were still visible under her makeup.

The ginger haired girl looked away from the mirror now and stepped out of the bathroom. Moving back to take photos of the team with some of the sponsers. She felt disconnected. She remembered bits and pieces of what was happening. Saying hi to a couple of people, Rupert showing up, Hugo saying he had to leave early.