𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Seventeen

" i think nothings going to be the same again"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

It had been a long week, and it had ended even worse. They had lost their match... due to Roy. Tallulla hadn't really thought about him being too old to play anymore until today. It was weird seeing him like that, not focused, slow. It made her heart sore, knowing that he knew all of this as well.

She began to pack up her things, getting ready to leave when she spotted the man in question going out to his car as well. She managed to catch up to him in the parking lot.

"Roy!" She called as she reached his side, giving him a small smile. The man didn't respond, instead keeping quiet and unlocking his car to put his stuff in. "Roy?"

He didn't respond again, this time climbing into the front seat of the car and slamming the door in front of her face. He started the engine of the car before pulling away; he didn't even look at Tallulla, he simply peeled out of the lot and drove away.

Tallulla's heart somehow sank lower. He didn't even want to speak to her. She figured he was just upset about the match and the outcome, but... He had never treated her like that. She began to make her walk home. It was a gloomy day, the clouds a deep gray as they blanketed the sky.

Small sprinkles of rain hit her face every now and then. She decided to put Roy's actions to the back of her mind. Instead, she thought about her night with Jamie. It felt like forever ago, the hug, his eyes, the soft murmuring to one another. He had stayed to have a drink with her and ended up staying to watch La La Land.

The movie had confused him slightly, "How come they can't just be together?"

The girl had frowned, thinking of their lives and how she felt about the boy compared to the movie they had watched. "Because sometimes... it's better to have known someone and move on to your dreams than stay with them and give your dreams up, Jamie."

"I feel like it's better to be with someone you're truly in love with." Jamie voiced. He had been thinking a lot about Tallulla then.

The ginger had thought for a moment before responding, "But I think being in love with someone, you put your cares aside so that they can be happy." That's why I need to let you go, so you can be happy and free in Manchester and you don't have to think of me, she thought.