Chapter 2: Training and conversation

Toshinori POV:

The next day, as soon as I woke up, I saw the clock and it was 6 am, I decided to go down to the kitchen and make my morning coffee before I went to work at Might Tower. As soon as I left the bedroom quietly so as not to wake Inko, I passed by Izuku's room I stood for a moment and looked at the door only to feel guilty again for being the same as my son and not doing anything about it for 10 years. When I went downstairs to the kitchen, I made myself breakfast: cornflakes with milk, a protein shake and a banana. After breakfast, I decided to take a shower, but something was moving in the garden, so I was curious and decided to check. To my surprise, there was Izuku in the garden with my old old training kit. I just watched my son exercise and he still felt guilty because I used to be like my quirkless son and I didn't do anything, I didn't comfort him or help him, I just left him to the wolves.

 I just watched my son exercise and he still felt guilty because I used to be like my quirkless son and I didn't do anything, I didn't comfort him or help him, I just left him to the wolves

I watched as Izuku continued to train non-stop for the next 2 hours until Inko woke up and came downstairs. I looked at my wife who came downstairs with an expression that could only show guilt, I immediately pointed at her to look into the garden. As soon as Inko looked back, her eyes widened at the sight of Izuku training hard.

"My baby! Toshi, how long has he been training like this?" Inko asked, a little scared.

"When I came downstairs to eat breakfast two hours ago, he was already training outside." I responded to my wife.

"We have to do something about it!" Inko said, wanting to open the door to the garden.

"Inko! We have to start from the beginning! We stopped being parents to him when he was 4 years old and it's all our fault" I said.

"I know." Inko said lowering her head.

"All right! I'm leaving now and going to Might Tower where I have an appointment with Nezu and Detective Naomasa regarding the Aldera Junior High case. You have today off so you can watch Izuku for a while, Izumi is staying at home until I get back, then Masaru and Mitsuki will come and we will agree on an appropriate punishment for the children together with Nezu." I explained.

"All right" she replied.

I left the house and got into my car, starting the engine and driving towards Might Tower which is located in Tokyo. Unfortunately, the journey from the outskirts of Musutafu to the center of Tokyo by car takes an hour and a half. When I arrived at Might Tower, I parked my car in the underground parking lot and went to the staff elevator and then took the elevator to the top floor where my office is located. I got out of the elevator and walked towards my office in my normal form and when I reached the door I opened it and closed it behind me. I sat down at the desk and started waiting for the announced guests, where my secretary quickly informed me over the phone that Nezu and the detective had entered the building and were heading to my office. Hearing a knock on the door I quickly said "Come in" where Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi who is my close friend entered with the UA school principal on his shoulder and with my former teacher Gran Torino. Where I turned a little pale at the sight of my former master.