Chapter 1: Awakening and Family Learns the Truth

Toshinori POV: 

After my wife flew in like a light within 10 minutes of getting off the phone, I told her everything, that I saved him today from the Sludge Villain, crushed his dreams just to protect him, and my fight with him not knowing that it's him. As soon as Inko heard all this, she started crying and fell to her knees.

"Toshi! I don't remember anything about my baby!" Inko said to me with tears in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We have neglected Izuku all these years since the doctor said he was quirkless! We haven't celebrated any holidays with him! We never celebrated any of his birthdays! Nothing! We are terrible parents." Inko explained.

At this point, I tried to remember any memory of Izuku, but nothing came to mind, and that's when I realized that Inko was right. I, as the Japanese hero number 1, neglected my own child just because he didn't have a quirk, and the worst thing is that I was once quirkless like him and I didn't do anything. I, as the No. 1 Japanese hero, neglected my own child just because he didn't have a quirk, and the worst thing is that I was once quirkless like him and I didn't do anything. Best of all, I immediately remembered my bastard father who was disgusted with me because I was quirkless.

"...We really screwed up" I said with my head down in guilt.

As soon as I said that, the doctor came out of the operating room so, without hesitation, Inko and I asked about Izuku's condition.

"Are you Izuku Yagi's parents?" the doctor asked.

"Yes" I replied at the same time as my wife.

"If you don't mind, come to my office" The doctor said as he led us to his office.

And so, Inko and I entered the doctor's office, the doctor told us to sit down because it would take a while, so we did.

"Doctor, please tell me what condition my baby is in" Inko asked worried.

"Let's start from the beginning. Your son was diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4, we did a quirk test and it turned out that he has one joint in their pinky toe where according to the tests done by Dr. Tsubasa he should have two joints in their pinky toe." The doctor explained.

"What?" Inko and I asked at the same time.

"We conducted additional tests and learned about your son's quirk. The quirk is called Dragon God, it allows the user to turn into a dragon, extends the user's life where theoretically he should live up to 200 years, and much much more." The doctor explained.

"..." I didn't know what to say at that moment.

"Okay, now that we're done with your son's quirk, let's get to the injuries! Izuku Yagi had a fractured skull and bruises from fighting All Might. However, one thing is disturbing!" The doctor explained.

(Toshinori is in his civilian form, as All Might brought Izuku and explained that he had a small skirmish with him and that his father was on his way. He then ran out of the hospital and detransformed in the bushes and then ran in in civilian clothes as Izuku's father)

"What do you have in mind?" I asked curiously

"There are numerous scars on Izuku's body from fire, crushing, and several slash wounds, all of which are several years old." The doctor explained.

(The fire scars are from Bakugou's twins. The crush wounds are from Izumi using her telekinesis to lift Izuku and violently slam him into the ground. The slash wounds by some random guy from school)

"..." I didn't know what to say at that moment.

"Old wounds?" Inko asked

"Fortunately, it turns out that your son's quirk heals his fractured skull, although something is blocking him from healing those old wounds." The doctor explained.