Prologue

Narator POV:

10 years ago

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was rising and the birds were singing. In a house on the outskirts of Musutafu, Japan, there lived a family. We now see two green-haired children running out of their room and into their parents' room, immediately jumping on their parents' beds to wake up their mother.

"Mom, mom, wake up!" The green haired boy said.

"Exactly mom! You promised!" The green haired girl said

"...What time is it?" Said the mother, looking at her children.

"it's 6am! Get up quickly or we'll be late!" The children said at the same time.

"Izuku, Izumi! We have an appointment scheduled for 10 a.m.!" Said the slightly sleep-deprived mother, looking at her own children.

"So what? Wake up! Quick, mom, we don't have time!" Izuku said.

"It's okay! I get up! In the meantime, you go to the bathroom to wash and I'll make breakfast!" Inko said to her children.

"Ok!" The twins said in unison as they ran out of their parents' bedroom.

Time skip [4 hours later]

"Okay kids! The doctor said that your results will be back in about 30 minutes, so if you could sit on chairs and wait for those 30 minutes instead of running in different directions! I understand that you have a lot of energy, but come on!" Inko said to her children.

"Okay mom" The children said at the same time.

"The Yagi family? The doctor invites you in" The nurse said

The Yagi family in the form of Inko, Izumi and Izuku entered the office where they found a man who looked to be in his 50s,, wearing a yellow googles and a white doctor's coat.

"Oh, Mrs. Yagi and her children, it's a pleasure to host you. Kids want to know their quirks I guess?"Said the doctor.

"That's right, doctor"Inko said.