seeing stars

A/n: new chapter and welcome to the season 2, arc of this story. sorry if this took so for me post a new chapter for this story kept getting good ideas for new stories. but that doesn't mean I haven't for got about them.

At I.m.p

Y/n was coming out of the bathroom when he heard a crash. Coming from the reception room. To see blitzo ducking for cover, then looked to see a really pissed off Loona who threw a ninja stars at him. He gets up

Blitz: Loona honey, wait just on sec *widen his eyes* Oh shit.

He ducks, as loona charges at Blitzo with a water stand. Blitz ducks out of the way. He then gets up. As she snarls

Blitz: Loonie, please. Can we talk about * gets hits in the face. By the water jug in the eye* fuck! I mean, great throw, honey. I'm so proud of youuu!

She tackles blitzo on to the ground. She fails to notice a worry y/n behind her. As she takes a picture frame that was hanging on the wall. She starts to jab blitz on the neck. As Millie walks over to he husband who was smiling. Y/n looked at the calendar through says the talk. He remembers her telling him about this. As he sees blitzo gets tossed back in front of moxxie and Millie. He gets behind the couch, taking cover from Loona's rage.

Blitz: I think some small tweaks can make you ah people person.

Loona's eyes glowing red, gritting her teeth at him, stomping over to him slowly.

Loona:  I am a people person!

Blitzo glances at his imp coworkers.  Then back at y/n. Then, back at his daughter

Loona: Take! Y/n, for example, when before and after we got together, I was able to open myself up.

Blitzo waves his finger from behind the couch.

Blitz: Having, Sex with your boyfriend doesn't count as a people person. Young lady.

Loona growls then picks him up by the collar. As y/n thinking, whatever Blitzo said must have pissed her off. As she pulls him closer.

Loona:  Hey, so does. Plus, If I'm so terrible, how about you just grow a pair and replace me?

Blitz: Okay, well, maybe I- Maybe I might.

Loona stops her rage and gets confused by what he just said. Not only that, she was hurt by what he just said, bringing flashbacks to the shelter. Y/n glared at blitzo for saying something like that it reminded him when his parents abandoned him. as Blitzo looked at Moxxie to see if he was doing the right thing.

Blitz: Maybe I will, little missy! *pokes her mid section* Yeah, that's right it's tough love time. So, now you can... go... to your desk!

He points as at her desk. Loona tosses him to the ground, as Y/n didn't say anything to Blitzo but glared at him.

Blitz: Da fuck, you glaring at me for!

Y/n shakes his head, just flips Blitzo off who is stunned that he just did that. But Millie couldn't blame him, as he went over to sit with his girlfriend.

Blitz: oh Just flip me off again, ! fucking.

Loona gives Blitzo a death glare.

Loona: leave, Y/n out of this!

Blitzo gives Y/n and Loona a sheepish look backed off. Once he sat down, to his girlfriend who is ticked off what after Blitzo Just said. Y/n put his hand on Loona's back rubbing it, to calm her down. Loona sighs turns to him while Moxxie is talking to Blitzo.