Helluva Christmas

A/n: Heres a Christmas chapter enjoy

Today was Christmas eve, y/n's first one in hell, He was sitting in his and Loona's apartment thinking about what to do, since he was nervous he never got anything For Loona, so he then got up. He then remembers a heart shape necklace. He wasn't the only one who was nervous in Loona was also nervous since, she never celebrated Christmas before, She got into the closet in there room. to see what she can wear since today she smirks knowing that Y/n would really like this outfit. they were going to celebrate tonight at the office they work at.

Loona: Fuck yes this would totally do.

She then went to grabbed the mistletoe hanged it over there bed, and she blinks twice be fore turning her grin into a sexy one.

Outside, Y/n then remember he could ask his new parents if he should get the necklace, he walked over to his and Loona's room walked in. to see her naked, well just in her panties she turned around shocked. bust lustily smiles. He blushes madly.

Loona: You forgot to knock.

Y/n calms down, slowly walks over to her wrapped his arms around her giving her a Christmas Kiss. making Loona widened her eyes, She melts into it he lowered his hands to her gray and white ass, below her tail. squeezing it. she returns one back. They both separated to get some air

Loona: WOW, Now that was a fucking Christmas kiss

Y/n: Merry Christmas babe!

Loona chuckled to see how excited he was, she was too, even though they never celebrated this holiday, before but Blitzo deiced to announce today was the first Christmas at the building.

Loona: You too babe.

Y/n starts to pat her butt, making it jiggle.

Y/n: I'm going out real quick before, today, to get you your christmas gift. Be right back, just wanted to give you your christmas gift.

He lets go of Loona, quickly runs out the door, to the I.m.p before Loona could say anything she lowered her ears. She was grateful that he was thinking about her.

Loona: *he didn't really have to get me anything, I already have the best gift and the house, a really Sexy gift.*

With Y/n he rushes in to I.m.P bolts through the door like he was some kind of cop, startling Blitzo and Millie. Who was decorating a Christmas tree with Moxxie. Blitzo was taking a nap in Loonas desk. but fell over due to Y/n's sudden burst. 

with The switch Y/n left over, with cum on it cause Blitzo used the switch to jerk off to peach yet again.

Blitz: The fuck! author why did you tell them that!, * Back to Y/n*  the fuck Y/n I was Having a good dream too!

Y/n: What was it about.

Blitz: Oh It was about having a three way, With Moxxie and Millie.

Moxxie flinched when he heard that. turned his head to the boss with his eyes widened.

Moxxie: What!

Blitzo crosses his arms.

Blitz: No take fucking backs Moxxie!

Millie shakes her head, She then notice Y/n in a panicking state, like a good mom she was to him after the whole Striker incident. She stood by his side even Loona stood by his side helping him recover. She lowers the star she was about to put on the tree. rushes over to Y/n while Moxxie and Blitzo were having an argue ment. She wraps her arms around his head stroking the back of his head.