Part 20:a terrible discover

After that Empoleon finally woke up after a long period of coma,her sister started coughing and fall down on the ground.
"I'll try to understand what this Empoleon has."said the doctor.
"Meanwhile can i talk with Empoleon?"said Chloe.
"Yes,but only for 1 hour,he woke up but i've to see how is his brain's current status.Don't force him too much.Alright?"
"Alright."
Lucario and Pikachu are still watching Empoleon from the glass of the room's door.
"Is he awake?"
Lucario nodded positively.Chloe entered the room and Empoleon looked at Chloe with a worried face.
"What happened to my sister?"
"The doctor is trying to understand it.But it's better that you help us by saying where you decided to hide her for all this time".
"......,i still don't believe in humans but....alright.....
When we come here,Me and my sister got immediately hated by some humans,so i decide to hide her in an abandoned building for let humans not find her.But after i met you i stopped looking for her so maybe she left that building...."said Empoleon,worried.
"An abandoned building? Oh no,i don't want that it's that building..."said the doctor
"Which one?"said Chloe,worried...
"The one where some people found asbestos's residues...i hope no"said the doctor
"What does that mean?....my sister is in danger?..."
"I don't know Empoleon,but if your sister has breathed in even a modicum of asbestos...her lungs are in danger..."
"Sister...."
"I'll keep her in the hospital for some more days.I need to do some analisys for see if her lungs are damaged by asbestosis or it's simply pneumonia. And you too,i need to check out your brain too"Said the doctor.
"Don't worry,everything is going to be alright."
"I hope so too..."said Empoleon.
The days passed and the analysis showed good results for both Empoleon and her sister.
"Well,it's pneumonia but she has still a lot of difficulties at breathing. So for now she needs to stay in a safe and clean place and will give her some medicines for help her heal the lungs and an oxygen's cylinder for help her breath when she's feeling difficulties into breathing."
"Oh...but we don't know how to keep her for no-"Chloe got interrupted
"She can stay with us for now.It won't be a problem to have another pokemon in the house"her mother comes for visit Empoleon and have news about her sister.
"Clara,you did fast"
"Eh? I'm sorry but how you know my mother?"said Chloe,surprised. Also Lucario and Pikachu was surprised by it.
"Dear,Louis is my old friend.This is why i know him. But now i want to have news about our dear penguins"said her mother
"Well,for now both they've to stay other two days here than both can return at home.Empoleon's brain is fully healed."
"That's an awesome news"said the mother.
"Agree. I can't wait to hug my friend again"said Chloe with Pikachu doing some jumps for the happiness.
Chloe,Pikachu,Lucario and her mother returned at home.Now they've to await these two days for return at home together again.