Part 16:Pikachu's training session

Today Chloe has no school so she decided to do a special training with her Pikachu and Lucario.
"Alright,time to start doing our special training.There're some bottles afar from here,try to hit them with your Thunderbolt and Aura Sphere".Both the Pokemon charged their attacks,Lucario hits them but Pikachu doesn't hit none of them.
"Pi...ka..."
"Don't give up Pikachu. You can do it"
Pikachu's thunderbolts attract Jp's Pichu that runs towards them.Jp follow him.
"Uh,hey Chloe"
"Hi Jp. How much time it passed.How are you?"
"I'm doing good but...where's Empoleon?"
"Pi...ka..."
"Well,...an incident happened and..."
"Eh?do you want to talk about it?"
Chloe said to Jp the incident happened some days ago.
"Oh,so Pikachu is doing a special training now"
"Yes,Pikachu want to perfectionate the trajectory of his electric attacks"
"Uhm...well,maybe you can do a special training with me and Pichu. It's little but my Pichu his able to control his electric attacks pretty well"
"Really? Thank you so much Jp.Pikachu,what you think about it?"
"PIIIKAAA"
Both Pikachu and Pichu take their placements for start the battle.
"Well Pichu,try to confuse Pikachu with Agility"
Pichu start running at zig-zag and he become faster. Pikachu is trying to see him.
"Pikachu,try to catch him with Thunderbolt"
Pikachu unleashed his Thunderbolt but Pichu is too fast and avoided all of them.
"Pichu,use Skull Bash"
Pichu was behind Pikachu and start to charge Pikachu with a powerful headbutt.
"Dodge,Pikachu and use Thunder"
Pikachu avoided it by jumping forward in the air and he used Thunder. Pichu got hit by the attack and he felt a little dizzy but he's ready to fight again.
"Pichu,time to use your Thunder Jolts"
Pichu released some balls of electricity towards Pikachu.
"Pikachu,run and use Thunderbolt while running"
Pikachu started to run and he used Thunderbolt while running. His concentration get increased and all the thunderbolts hits Pichu's attacks.
"Now Pikachu,Iron Tail"
Pikachu jumped in the air and used Iron Tail,Pichu avoided it with his speed and start running again.
"Pichu,keep running and use Thunder when you feel it's the right moment to attack"
Pichu start running again and Pikachu tried to follow him.
"Pikachu try to hear his footsteps and,once you found him,use Thunder too"
Pikachu closed his eyes and tries to hear Pichu's footsteps.With some difficulties he managed to catch him. Pichu used Thunder but Pikachu used Thunder first than him.Pichu got hit.
"Pichu,are you alright?"
"It's better that we stop the training for now,Pikachu seems to be tired too"
"Yeah,good idea"
Meanwhile,Chloe's mom arrived.
"Chloe,i'm going to the hospital for have news about Empoleon,do you come with me?"
"Yes mum,of course. See you later Jp.
"Alright,please let me know what the doctors said".
"Alright"
Chloe and the mother goes towards the hospital with the hope to have good news about Empoleon.