Part 4:The Tournament's beginning

Today is Saturday and it's the day of the Pokkén Tournament's opening's ceremony. Chloe is excited while Empoleon is already worried that Chloe will forget her school duties and physioterapy due to the tournament and also about all the risks and dangerous people that both him and Chloe can encounter through it."I'm so excited,wondering about how much people we can encounter at the tournament"says Chloe,"If you're wondering about how much people we can encounter that can offend us for our aspect,well i'll say one millions"says Empoleon. Chloe's enthusiasm goes down immediately but she understand Empoleon's concerns since herself is already a victim of bullying like him. "Don't worry,i'm sure that there're also good people here and not only ones ready to destroy us for win"says Chloe,"bah,we'll see"says Empoleon with a doubtful voice."Ok,let me go for a walk until we go in the hell called tournament.See you later." Empoleon jump out from the window and start walking for rest his mind.In the afternoon,the tournament's opening's ceremony is beginning and the Ferrum's Champion is ready to say her usual speech,followed by her Pikachu."I hope that everyone enjoy this tournament. I recommend all of you to respect always your opponent and remember to have fun.That's all trainers". After the Ferrum Champion's speech,the organizer illustrate the rules of the tournament."thank you so much to our Champion. Here's how the tournament works: there're 5 different league:Green,Blue,Red,Chroma and Ferrum League. All of you start from the Green League. After winning each league,you've to face their respective champions and only one has the possibility to beat our Ferrum Champion and her powerful partner Pikachu.All the leagues are 1Vs1 battles.Now it's time who's your first opponent.Good luck everyone".The tournament's matchmaking is finished and Chloe get matched with a trainer called SupremeMaster."SupremeMaster,wonder who will be"first that Chloe has the time to finish her phrase,her opponent approach her with a ferocious face followed by his partner Pokémon Lucario."Ah,so you're my opponent. I wonder who let you enter the tournament if you're in that state.In any case don't worry,i'll eliminate you and your bird immediately so you don't have to remember to return here"says SupremeMaster.Lucario is embarassed by his trainer's words while Empoleon try to refrain from hitting the arrogant human but he thinks by himself that it's better being physically disabled than brainless. A voice from behind interrupt the dialogue,it's the Ferrum's Champion that have heard every word he says."Maybe it's someone that believe that everyone can partecipate indipendently from their skills,you don't think. I suggest you to respect her or i will have no mercy on disqualifying you from the tournament"says the champion while Pikachu is ready to unleash one of his powerful Thunderbolts.SupremeMaster go away followed by a sad and embarassed Lucario.Empoleon notice it."I just want to let you know that i see a lot of power in you two, can't wait to see your matches and battle you in the final match."says the Champion while Pikachu stop being angry and looked at Empoleon with a face full of admiration.Then she go away.Both Chloe and Empoleon remain confused. First to go out from the stadium,a voice says"Chloe?Is it really you?"says a boy followed by a Chandelure."Ehm yes,it's me but who are you?"says Chloe."Oh sorry,i'm Royal and in the tournament my name is Rg Anipoke. I go in your some school but in different classrooms and i see all the bullies that hurts you,this is why i remember you. it's a pleasure to meet you"says Royal."oh,well at least being bullied as a positive aspect"says Chloe.Empoleon,that don't tolerate the offensive words of the previous human,is more pissed off by the fact that when someone says Chloe get bullied nobody do something for stop them."Oh no,i'm sorry if i hurt you. Just want to let you know that i disagree with all the bad things that they say to you.Well,time for us to return at home,see you at school Chloe. Goodbye"says Royal while running away with Chandelure that has trouble at following him now. "Goodbye"says Chloe.Then she give a look to an angry Empoleon that really have the will to explode all the anger in his body against something."Empoleon,i'm sorry that i never say to you about all the things that happens at school. I'm really sorry"says Chloe.Empoleon,after hearing these words,return the calm penguin of before."Chloe,today both have a really rough day and i find a lot of difficulty on remain calm now. Better that we return at home and try to forget the bad things of today. It's difficult(for me the most) but if we stay together everything will be Ok".says Empoleon."Agree,i'm tired and i need to sleep. Time to return at home"says Chloe while Empoleon push her wheelchair towards home.During the night,Chloe is sleeping but Empoleon is kicking and slashing against a tree far from Chloe's home for unleash his anger.Then he thinks about Lucario and he start thinking that Lucario is a victim of his trainer's arrogance and he has the intention to betray his trainer. Then he returns at home for have a good rest.