Part 12:the Green League's Champion(Empoleon vs Garchomp)

After school Chloe meets Royal and Chandelure.
"Hey Chloe,how much time we don't see."
"Hi Royal.How are you?"
"I'm doing good.I've reached the Blue League"
"Wow,awesome."
"Tomorrow is your turn to fight against the Green League's champion. Are you ready?Garchomp is really strong and Chandy doesn't lose for a little"
"I know it but i believe in Empoleon. We can do it".
"That's the spirit.I'm cheering for you tomorrow.See you at the stadium".
"Thank you,see you tomorrow"says Chloe to Royal and she's returning at home.Meanwhile Empoleon is relaxing with Pikachu at home."I'm at home"says Chloe.Pikachu is so happy to see her again that jump on her legs."Pikachu,i'm happy to see you again"says Chloe to Pikachu while Empoleon is approaching them."Empoleon,tomorrow we've an important fight. For today i want to rest and review all the notes that i've about Garchomp.Are you ready to face him?"Empoleon,with a surrendered face,nodded as a sign of agreement also if he isn't happy about what Chloe is doing."Well.Pikachu,will you cheer to us tomorrow?""Pikapi Pikachuuu"says Pikachu while unleashing a little of electricity from his cheeks.
The day after Chloe,Empoleon and Pikachu meet Royal and Chandelure at the stadium."Hey Chloe,eh you've a new Pokémon i see...."says Royal."Yes,it's my Pikachu.Can i ask you to take Pikachu with you?He wants to cheer up for us like you.""Ok..."Pikachu jumps on Royal's shoulder and go to find a good place for watch the battle.
In the tunnel of the stadium Chloe and Empoleon meets Travis,the Green League Champion,with his mighty Garchomp.
"So,you're the famous Chloe with your partner Empoleon. I see a lot of good battles from you and the Ferrum's Champion says a lot of good things about you. Show me what you're able to do and prove me that all the things i heard about you are true"says Travis while Empoleon and Garchomp throw threatening glances at each other."We'll do our best.you will not be disappointed".says Chloe with a determined voice."Well,i see you in the stadium".
Once they entered the stadium,all the people there start cheering the champion.Pikachu,Royal and Chandelure have found a good place and Pikachu start cheering for Chloe.
The robot is ready to start the round with the commentators ready to say their opinions on the battle.The first thing they saw is that the Champion is in advantage because of the MU and the way more battle's experience.
"Round 1,fight"the battle officially started.
"Garchomp,open the dance with your Side attack"says Travis and Garchomp slash on the side with his bladed claw for launch a projectile similar to a boomerang."Empoleon,remove it with Defog"and Empoleon did it without hesitation."Interesting,another Empoleon will counter it instead of removing it.Well,Garchomp keep to use your side attack and follow it with Dragon Claw".Garchomp repeat the side attack and charges against Empoleon with Dragon Claw."Empoleon,use Defog and than Rock Smash".Empoleon did it and with Rock Smash it caused a critical hit and a phase shift.Travis is surprised by the skills of his opponents."Interesting,but now we're in our favorite phase".Neither Empoleon nor Garchomp do a move since they're studing each other."Garchomp,try to open them from the air. Use your weak aerial attack".Garchomp jumps high and use his high attack."Empoleon,Low Stance it and then use your low strong attack"Empoleon low stanced it and launch Garchomp on the wall with the attack.Than Empoleon use one of his powerful combos and caused another phase shift.Empoleon start following Garchomp with his Homing Attack.He tries to grab Garchomp but he uses his neutral attack and follow it with Dragon Claw,causing a phase shift.Empoleon tries to open up Garchomp with Aqua Jet but,suddenly,Garchomp High stance it and grab him first that he can do something.Empoleon get terrible damages and he goes knockdown.Garchomp follow him and start putting pressure with his charged backward attack on Empoleon's shield."If i don't do something now Empoleon will be defeated..."says Chloe in her mind.Meanwhile Pikachu continue to cheer for Chloe and Empoleon."What's happened to Chloe?She started the match so well but now..."says Royal worried about how the things are going on.Empoleon find a way to break Garchomp's pressure and cause another critical hit with his Counter Attack."Garchomp,use your neutral weak attack and keep pressuring them"Garchomp uses it and cancel it with Dragon Claw,thing that Empoleon predict and land another counter attack.Than he uses another of his combos and caused another phase shift.During it Empoleon start chasing Garchomp and he was able to grab Garchomp and won the first round."They won the first round,awesome".
After some seconds of rest,the second round can start."Round 2...fight"says the robot.
"Congrats for winning the first round but it's time to show what we can do.Garchomp,activate your Burst Mode".Garchomp launch a powerful shout while he gets his Mega evolution.The powerful aura surroundered the entire stadium."Empoleon,we don't have fear of them.Let's show them what we can do".Empoleon nodded in agreement."Well,Garchomp,start pressuring them with your homing attack".Garchomp use his homing attack,Empoleon uses his counter but Garchomp grab him,landing terrible damages to Empoleon.Empoleon try to open up Garchomp from afar with Defog>Rock Smash but Garchomp uses Dragon Rush and avoid it completely.Luckily it wasn't a critical hit.Empoleon is under Garchomp's pressure again but he uses his aerial attack again,thing that Empoleon low stanced and used his low strong attack again for start one of his powerful combo,causing a phase shift with Rock Smash which leaves Garchomp with a Defense Debuff."Empoleon,it's time to use our Burst Mode"Empoleon entered his Burst Mode.Travis never think to use this move but..."Garchomp,show them how much strong you're.Your Burst Attack".Garchomp uses it,Empoleon blocks it completely and caused a guard break.Bad that now Garchomp is opened up"Empoleon use Aqua Jet and then use one of your powerful combos"Empoleon uses it and caused terrible damages to Garchomp. During the phase shift,Empoleon use his neutral attack,Garchomp gets hit and fainted.They won the match.
"They defeated the Green League Champion!Wahooo!"says Royal with Pikachu and Chandelure being happy about their victory.
"Congrats for defeating me,i don't expect you to be so strong. The voices about you are real.You'll do big things here."says Travis while he's approaching Chloe and Empoleon with Garchomp."Thank you"says Chloe."I hope we'll fight together again""Sure"says Chloe while they're shaking hands.Meanwhile,the sky turns dark."What's happening?"says Travis,while a black Pokémon appears from it."Who's that Pokémon?"says Chloe to Travis."I don't know but i don't like it..."says Travis.Meanwhile some Pokémon becomes berserk and they start attacking some people and Pokémon,causing panic throughout the region.