Part 3: Chloe's Decision

"Good morning,Empoleon" says Chloe.
"Morning"says Empoleon,with a sleepy face.
"My mom is already gone to work,do you want to took me to school?"
"Yes,give me the time to wake up"
Empoleon go in the bathroom for clean his still sleepy eyes while Chloe finishes to have breakfast.Empoleon go down the stairs for find Chloe at the entrance of the house."I'm ready" says Chloe."Well,time to go".
On the way to school,Chloe find a poster about the Pokkén Tournament Invitational,a tournament where humans have to fight with a Pokémon for making battles where Pokémon have to use a sort of fighting moves and Pokémon's moves together."Wow,this sounds so cool"says Chloe while Empoleon seems the least enthusiast of the situation."So you find cool give kicks and punches with the risk to seriously hurt someone? Me no. I find it horrible and stupid,especially stupid. Also where's the sense of these fights? I don't get it" says Empoleon."Oh,come on Empoleon. I don't think that the tournament's organizers don't know the risks that these battles can cause to a Pokémon"says Chloe."In any case your mother will never let you see this event."
"Well,you can take me to the event"
"I don't think that i can be a spectator"
"In this region humans and Pokémon have the same rights so you can be a spectator as well. Please!!!"
At this point,Empoleon has to surrender,despite he isn't happy to take her to this event. The day of the event,Chloe and Empoleon are watching the battle between the Blue League's Champion Keith and his Suicune against Chroma League's Champion Glenn and his Machamp. Chloe is the most enthusiast where Empoleon is the most bored and he was starting to fall asleep. When the battle is finally finished,the tournament's organizer announce the possibility to subscribe to the new edition of Pokkén Tournament with the possibility of fight the Champion of Ferrum and become the new Champion of Ferrum once defeated. Chloe is enthusiast and want to partecipate.Empoleon,that isn't that happy of this situation,says"Eh no,girl,i accept to take you here as a spectator but i don't want to become a fighter and risk my life for what? Become Ferrum's Champion? And so? What you gain if you become a Champion? Honestly i don't find any sense in this tournament"." You gain respect,love,all things that i never have the opportunity to have in my life."
"Your mother loves you and a lot also. You at least have someone that loves you. I don't know the meaning of the words love and respect since i only gain disrespect and hate"
"I love you. You're my friend,my best friend. You're the only thing that never hurt me for my disabilities and i thank you so much for this. Please,follow me in this adventure"
"Your mother will never accept to let you partecipate to the tournament. Also you've to go to school and to do your physioterapy. You can't partecipate,sorry,leave it from your mind"
"I know that i've to go to school and do my physioterapy and i don't want to abandon it if this is what you want. I promise."
"You promise?"says Empoleon."Yes,i promise"
"Ok,but you don't think that maybe there're some restriction and i can't partecipate? What you can do if you can't have me as your partner Pokémon?"
"In this case i won't partecipate if you can't enter too".
"Ok,time to go to register for the tournament,if we can,eh"
At the tournament's registration office,Chloe ask to register to the tournament by giving her identity card and she says that want Empoleon as her partner Pokémon.
"She is lucky,mrs,she reach the right age for enter and Empoleon is one of the 23 Pokémon's species that can enter the tournament. Remember that you can have a max of six Pokémon partner during the tournament so if you find new Pokémon partners through the tournament,please come here for register the Pokémon or get disqualified if the Pokémon isn't registered.Can i have your Battle name for the tournament?It's necessary for enter our tournament because we use your real name only for the registration form." says the secretary.
"A Battle name? Ehm,MixEmperor"
"Ok,you and your Pokémon are registered to the tournament. The tournament's opening ceremony will start on Saturday and all the tournaments will start on Saturday and Sunday. In the case you can't enter the tournament anymore,come here and i remove you from the tournament. I hope to see you here".
"Thank you so much,see you on Saturday"says Chloe while she return to home with Empoleon that push her wheelchair.
"I'm so excited to start. I can't wait" says Chloe. But she don't know what she's awaiting in this new adventure....