Chapter 2: MURDER FAMILY

Start from the beginning

Vicious: It can also serve an excuse for youse to get away from the chaotic guests over there.

Luke: Will neither confirm nor deny.

Osric: Well, until you get more information about what to do, how's about a job? Heard Blitzo's interviewing a client now.

Millie: Let's do some target practice first. Moxxie, you're first!

Meanwhile in the main office, Blitzo was speaking with a client. She was a purple skinned demon with with horns, glasses, white hair, and a red business suit. This was Mrs. Mayberry.

She had finished telling the boss imp about her story that she was a good person

She had finished telling the boss imp about her story that she was a good person. She taught at an elementary school and did everything right. But then, she discovered her husband was having an affair with another woman. In a blind rage, she kills both of them, but when she realized that they were on a FaceTime call right in front of her classroom, Mayberry shoots herself.

Mrs. Mayberry: You do everything right in life, play by all the rules... and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world! After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So, that's why I'm here. To get my revenge.

Blitzo: I mean, was she hotter?

Mrs. Mayberry glares at Blitzo with an incredulous look on her face.

Blitzo: (smirks) I'm just saying, I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me, tits.

Mrs. Mayberry seethes in anger, her aura glowing red.

Blitzo: Anywayyyy, I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here. (stands up and Mrs. Mayberry glares at him) See, we take revenge out on the living, and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of death...

Mrs. Mayberry clenches her fist. Her red aura glows again.

Blitzo: ...frankly are all probably down here in Hell with you. Boop!

Blitzo boops her on the nose.

Mrs. Mayberry: (clenches her claws) Not... all of them. That whore survived. Now, they all call her a hero.

*MONTAGE*

Said woman was at a hospital bed with a bandages and recovering. The room is filled with colorful bouquets of flowers. The woman's children and husband are by her bedside.

Woman reporter: How does it feel to have survived such a crazy bitch?

Martha: I just hope that sick woman finally found peace.

Woman reporter: You are so brave. Here's two million dollars!

A golden check slowly moves toward her.

Martha: (innocently) Ohhh! Thank you!

Martha stands with her husband Ralphie and their two children in front of a house by a lake, surrounded by a picket fence.